They Are Here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trent said:
GMK
Do they carry Stone beers aswell now? I counted and that IPA is part of your 24, but they dont say anything about it on their website, so what gives? Oh, and yes, I am very jealous, they look like they are gonna be one hell of a fun weekend. Hopefully the Newy brewers can all put in some cash and we will have a big barbie or dinner night and try as many as we can. HOPEFULLY....
All the best
Trent

Dam Guys you caught me out.
Martin had just done a tour of America and was bringing some Americam beers back home.
So i mentioned Stone Brewing and the Arrogant ******* Ale - or the Oaked Double Arrogant or the Old Stone Guardian Barley wine.
But he had 2 bottles of the Stone IPA and Stone Pale Ale - NAturally i choose teh Stone IPA - only had singles of the others and would not part with them - DAM..

So i swapped the 3 bottles of Temptation Stout in the Stouter Pack with 2 Landlords Pale Ale and the Stones IPA... :super:
Especially as i was ordering the Rare and Exquisite pack that had 2 of the Temptation Stout anyway - service was great - and i asked if GMKenterprises could open a MegaBeer Outlet in the Baroosa - but it was not well received :ph34r:

Trent..

With the BBC we have Style nights and i just add up the cost of beers incl freight and divide by the numbers and that is what everyone pays and we go thru the sampling.
For 5-6.00 with 10 of you to sample 6 International beers is all GOOD..

I would be keen on seeing a post on the tasting notes ken.Would be interesting to see how they rate after travel from os then half way across the country.

Cheers
Big D

Back