The Tale Of Townsville...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did say from the very beginning that once the buy was over he'd disappear again.

Such an enigmatic fellow!

Just a thought, when you get something that is not up to scratch normally you'd send it back, on here the are giving the crap away to share the pain with. I reckon send the back to mug and let him deal with the kilo's of crap hops he most probably has the skill level to work them. If I can indulge myself by reverse parphrasing a biblical proverb " return the vomit back to the dog". :icon_vomit:

dog_vomit.jpg

...the silence from GLS is deafening!!!

View attachment 34556

Cat got your tounge? :lol:
He has had his account disabled. Apparently he plans to come back under a different alias for the next buy... as if he himself was the only problem that people had with the buy.

I wondre how wee will evr telll that its him. Sirely its going to be a mistery wen a new memebr starts offering cheep internatoinal hopps witha guaranteee of quality. If only their was a way too distinguish hinm from the othre memberrs.

You forgot THE random emphasis of random WORDS by typing IN all caps!!!!!

I wondre how wee will evr telll that its him. Sirely its going to be a mistery wen a new memebr starts offering cheep internatoinal hopps witha guaranteee of quality. If only their was a way too distinguish hinm from the othre memberrs.

Have you been drinking? :lol:

...the silence from GLS is deafening!!!
Now there's something I never thought Graham would be accused of, silence! Aaah the serenity :chug:

Adam's work did however make up for the quality of the hops in comedic value :)

Back