The Tale Of Townsville...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at his ******* balls.

2 grapes may or may not be included with the mythical apple. I'll grant that cats are incredibly hilarious - I laugh with AND at mine at least 6 hours a day (I sleep 5 hours and work 7-8 most days) - it's just the accompanying slogans from fat 12 year old nerds that kind of drop the funny side to shit joke for me.

funny_picture_bionic_dog.jpg

So Adamt

You're up to organise the next hop buy?

You know we want bargain basement prices for top of range quality hops

Looking forward to your post in the bulk buys section.

I dunno what it is, the 4 beers I had with dinner or the 2 bottles of red that we shared, but this thread made me laugh so much I'm crying.

Loved the original post, the Yoda and LOOK AT HIS BALLS!!!!!!!!! Just look!!!

I'm glad I made a few people chuckle... about what was a most humorous saga in the history of AHB.

I just got home from the Schitzenfaced (Schutzenfest)... I just hope the original post can stand on its own, and the lolcats that tarnish the good intentions of the thread :)rolleyes:) can be thought of as another topic altogether.

Good evening gentlemen, and yes Kevman, a bulk buy of practically gratis, completely and utterly, peer-reviewed-guaranteed hops is in the making. Of course, there is no reason to pay any sort of premium for hops, as they are a pathetically easy-to-grow commodity in the world of brewing and should be priced the same as barley.

Funniest thread I've read for a long time! Simpsons, LOLcats and yoda combined! :lol: :lol:

Adam.....meet me at the Wheaty and I will shout you a bloody nice beer...that is absolutely the funniest post I have EVER seen on here. Awesome. Makes up for all the shite we've been forced to read of late....

What annoys be about lolcats is the shit 13 year old internet language that accompanies them 'I can has', I not has. etc.
anti-lolcat1.jpg

But once again Adamt, well-bloody-done. When people tell the tale of townsville to the next generation of AHB brewers, they will surely link to this thread.

In keeping with the original spirit of topic (target) could the Moderators please remove all none poking the piss out of the GCHBB posts.

Perhaps the lolcats can merged with the Hop Of The Week - 29/12/09 - Chinese Varietals, Let's talk flavour, give them something to smile about... :lol:

In keeping with the original spirit of topic (target) could the Moderators please remove all none poking the piss out of the GCHBB posts.

Perhaps the lolcats can merged with the Hop Of The Week - 29/12/09 - Chinese Varietals, Let's talk flavour, give them something to smile about... :lol:

do_not_want_cat.jpg

Keep it on topic, gents.

bump.jpg

...the silence from GLS is deafening!!!

tumbleweed.gif

Cat got your tounge? :lol:

Back