The Official Sydney 2007 Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linz, Can you let us know if you are getting the train in? If so what time?

Cheers

Gerard_M
redbeard
Linz
Little Squares
Trev
Mrs Trev
Mike M
Les da Weizguy + 1
Shonky
Stuster
Hopeye
Duff
Doc
Petesbrew
Phrak
Franko
Kabooby +1
[/quote]

"Linz, Can you let us know if you are getting the train in? If so what time?"

I think so...Im seeing Franko tonight and I'll start the planning..

WHERES PUMPY???????

"Kabooby +1"

Whos the +1???? the missus??

WHERES PUMPY ??????

I seem to be drinking so much beer just recently ,I just feel blown out , got a heavy week end a 21st , I would sometimes rather just walk around the Natural History Museum. and spend a couple of hours lookng at the colletion of rare Moths . or the wired together Dinasour bones just for a change .

I am not quite sure where Balmain is ?

I remember having a pizza there Linz and they had rolled the dough using a micrometer and we rolled out of the resturaunt and straight into Mc Donalds to get a real feed.

I will get the map out ,seems a long way from Camden and if I loose Little Squares there is not much chance I could work out the bus and train timetable to get me home . :unsure:

Pumpy :(

Frankos Fireman hold will get you home pumpy

The +1 is a mate of mine who has been a keen sampler of my brews.
The missus is not much of a beer drinker so a pub crawl is not that exciting for her. Oh well more for me!

Looks like I am going to make it. I never really get my hopes up too early, but indications are that I will be at The Sackville by noon. There have been a few good practice sessions over the last week, tasting 16 different Aust. micro brews. Looking forward to the Creatures on tap, I will also give the Riverview a call so they know to get some fresh kegs in on Friday.

There is an excellent golf shop in Balmain, right near the Riverview. It is 100% 2nd hand gear, so always worth a quick perv on the way past. This may lead to an AHB golf day, later in the year, who knows!

Cheers
Gerard

I'm afraid I won't be there on Sat, but carry the golf torch for me Gerard!

I cant make this one guys :( , as i am working way out of Syd on an overnighter.
Have a rip snorter, and someone take a camera !

Cheers

I'm afraid I won't be there on Sat, but carry the golf torch for me Gerard!

Unfortunate PoMo and HBW. Don't worry, I'll carry the golf torch :) I'll bore Gerard to death about my 78 at Brisbane GC 2 weeks ago, my 3 birdies, 4 doubles and a quad at Royal Sydney last week, my unlucky round at Tathra last Saturday, and my game at Macarthur Grange this Thursday....oh dear, I've gone OT :huh:

Cheers.

Well I'm definitely still in.
Have a hotel booked in the city, kids and dog organised. Won't miss it for just about anything.
Will be at the Sackville as close to 12pm as I can.

Doc

Unfortunate PoMo and HBW. Don't worry, I'll carry the golf torch :) I'll bore Gerard to death about my 78 at Brisbane GC 2 weeks ago, my 3 birdies, 4 doubles and a quad at Royal Sydney last week, my unlucky round at Tathra last Saturday, and my game at Macarthur Grange this Thursday....oh dear, I've gone OT :huh:

Cheers.

Gee I am glad you editted that post Duff as I was starting to doze off! :D
I have some new toys arriving soon, so there is definately a comeback, just not going to play too serious. Plenty of golf talk this Saturday arvo

cheers
Gerard

Hooray, I can make it! Might be a little late since I have to drop the missus at the airport at lunch

Cheers

Nick
Gerard_M
redbeard
Linz
Little Squares
Trev
Mrs Trev
Mike M
Les da Weizguy + 1
Shonky
Stuster
Hopeye
Duff
Doc
Petesbrew
Phrak
Franko
Kabooby +1

Have worked out which bus and ferry I need to take to get there by noon, unless the ferry decides to mow down some tourists :( I should be there on time

Back