The Morning After

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
How lucky am I... traveling home from staff Xmas party and passed a police bike doing 120km/h at about 10:00am....yep, he spun around and pulled me up, then pulls out the breathalizer...It was a very BIG night...Coopers Sparkling ale , white wine, red wine, wild turkeys you name it was consumed. By now I am thinking.." I am fucked"..
"Count to 5 please..... I have detected alcahol on your breath, you need to do another better test....."Oh **** I thought...caught speeding 20km over and DIU.."

Well I blew .046, and was told to keep the speed down and just got given a warning....He also told me i was lucky not to get pulled up earlier as I would have gone...

Lucky indeed. Suprised you chose to ride the beast after a big session.

Far too tempting to give it a bit more on the throttle after a few brews imo...!

You have a staff Xmas party where you can sleep? Or do you guys just party until 9am?

Ah yes, the dreaded RBT the next day. As someone who gets up for work at 2:30am and drives in I have blown low levels a few times in the past. Never got a 0.46 though.

Very similar thing happened to me earlier this year.

Didn't get off so lucky unfortunately... :(

Back