The Joy Of Children

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's time to start wearing two frangers I think :)

We had an incident yesterday with Mr 2.5...(He is at the stage that he only wears nappies to bed, so its undies thru the day) He was riding his bike and decided to do a number 2 , whilst still riding, and he failed to say he did one. There is nothing worse than the smell of poo :icon_vomit: rubbed into a bike seat and all down his legs, so it was straight in the shower.

He currently averages about 3 showers a day, not including the one before bed..
That's a classic :lol:

Schools are an incubus of infected, parasite carrying, festering little piles of germs... or more commonly known as children. I'm married to a teacher, and you'd reckon after her doing it for near 20 years, she'd be immune to everything and anything.. but nope. She still brings home what ever is going around at the time...

I'd love a dollar for every time I've heard "I need you to check my head for nits!". It's the trouble these days, most families have both parents working and can't afford a week off work for a kid with the cold or the flu, so they end up at school and pass it on

since we are sort of on the topic. nothing better than having a child thrust into your arms whilst your having a shower and told to shower them....only to have the kid/baby let rip all over you whilst your holding them. Ive had both my kids as babies do that.
ahh the joys.

our eldest (almost 3) is still in the toilet training phase (albeit the end phase), but still comes out every time she's gone #2 in the toilet and states "Poos are for treats" and expects a treat. well im happy to doll out a treat for that in exchange for not cleaning it up off the floor or out of underwear!

oh come on Brett, dont come the raw prawn. the whole thread is about that in some shape or form.

just be glad your not eating beef stew or something!

since we are sort of on the topic. nothing better than having a child thrust into your arms whilst your having a shower and told to shower them....only to have the kid/baby let rip all over you whilst your holding them. Ive had both my kids as babies do that.
ahh the joys.

Seriously, I can't even feed my sister's kids without wanting to throw up - I'm NOT ready to be shat on.

Are you reading this, SWMBO?

Just wait till they do one on the verandah, then walk it thru the house... :huh:

Like ****. I'd buy a kennel.

And a chain.

Last time our little lady -3yrs old at the time- was like this I remember thinking ' I would happily take her place, if it made her better'. Sure enough, by 2 am the next morning I was firing from both ends and the next day she had come good.

Seriously, I can't even feed my sister's kids without wanting to throw up - I'm NOT ready to be shat on.

Are you reading this, SWMBO?
Kids...
Formula Milk burps. The smell of formula vomit on your shirt. The care factor when you go to the shops, look at the stain on your shouldder, and think "meh" and keep shopping.
The first explosive crap you get that breaks the seal round the nappy. Oh man, I spent 30min showering her, wiping crap off stuff... not pretty. Especially when they roll everywhere.

It's all fun. :rolleyes:

Yes, having children makes you pretty much immune to feeling ill about shit and vomit.....

You are so right there, when I was a young bloke I could not even pick up the dog crap off the lawn without dry heaving. The other night when the young bloke threw up all over his iggle piggle doll stuffed toy, I just put it under the laundry sink and washed it all off with my bare hands (which on hindshight probably infected me with the bug too <_< Next time it is surgical masks and gloves.

cheers

Browndog

I just put it under the laundry sink and washed it all off with my bare hands (which on hindshight probably infected me with the bug too <_< Next time it is surgical masks and gloves.

I think I made the same error when my little one had a bug, I washed the toys, sheets, everything with bare hands and about 5 hours later, I joined team puke-a-lot.....

Since having kids I have been the sickest in my life. Normally I'm reasonably healthy, but with the kids (Lil Miss 1 & Lil Miss 2) at day care they come home with all sorts!

This time last October SWMBO was coming home from the hospital with Lil Miss 2, while Lil Miss 1 had chicken pox. Both my wife and I had them as kids, so I looked after Lil Miss 1 by bathing the spots and putting the clean on them...... a week later I was under critical response with chicken pox (really bad as an adult). I had itchy spots where blokes DO NOT want them.

Back