The Grey Nomads

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XpLoiT

Reaction score
Hey guys,
well as some of you may know (the early members) Dane and i are pretty close friends, well i must say he has helped me out in setting up one of my own little forums.

This is a shameless plug for one of the most Australian thing to do (apart from brew beer of course), go traveling around this great land.

Now, its only new, so its a new community to grow, but hoping that you guys might be able to help me out.

Anyway, if your into traveling around australia, or just want to start up. Hopeping (like aussie home brewer) this to be a 1 stop community for all the nomads out there

The Grey Nomads

Thanks Guys!

Dave / XpLoiT

Hey guys,
well as some of you may know (the early members) Dane and i are pretty close friends, well i must say he has helped me out in setting up one of my own little forums.

This is a shameless plug for one of the most Australian thing to do (apart from brew beer of course), go traveling around this great land.

Now, its only new, so its a new community to grow, but hoping that you guys might be able to help me out.

Anyway, if your into traveling around australia, or just want to start up. Hopeping (like aussie home brewer) this to be a 1 stop community for all the nomads out there

The Grey Nomads

Thanks Guys!

Dave / XpLoiT

Buncha old people driving around the countryside, half cut on homebrew, no ideas, holding up traffic. I wondered what the grey army did when they got sick of falling off roofs.

hahahaha different way to think about it, but sure, i guess thats reasonable! :D

Back