The Great Census Religion Poll

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Let us know you religion

• Christian- All faiths

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muslum/Islam

• Buhdist/Hindu/spiritual

• Jedhi Knight

• Pastafarian

• Race car driver

• C /Java/Perl/Python/HTML

• Craftbrewer

• Athiest/Agnostic

• Holy shit, Tonyś chilliśare hot

• Total voters
You missed the point, you forgot 'No religion' :p

Yes, but like our former christian monarchist leader, he has written the poll to skew towards his desired outcome...;)

Whilst this is all a very grey area, there is the issue of those traditionally from an established religion who have conscienciously turned their back on their faith (if indeed they had any faith anyway .. those nuns scared me to be a good Catholic at primary school) versus those who simply have never had any (forced or voluntarily applied) connection with any established religious faith in the first place.

Athiest v agnostic .. more like those who have no belief v those who have lost faith in the mechanics of their faith.

I've been touched by his Noodly Appendage. *Don's full pirate regalia*

Fester Out.

atheist is someone who doesn't believe in the fairy-man in the sky, agnostic is someone that isn't sure.

i'm pretty sure you can see where i sit on the matter though.

My religion is anti poll. I don't like to choose.

Can't see many muslims subscribing to a beer site.
Shows ur lack of knowledge of religions. Some muslims read the koran differently and beer is ok. In egypt there are bars fir muslims and its ok. Its not ok by the religious extreme but some large sections of muslim community are ok with beer. Can't remember exactly what the part is in thr koran that they interpret differently.

Back