The Chiko Handy Holder...you know you want one

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the old Chiko Roll promotional posters

Haven't eaten one for years

Cheers

Going to need 2 handy holders

14045934_1122612307823944_1079562087719290745_n.jpg

I hadn't had one for many years and a mate cooked on up after a couple of beers and I was sold. I have them in the freezer, ready for a gourmet nibble at any time. It's the hint of mutton fat that really set this masterpiece apart from all imitators.

I need one of these. A chicko roll and 4 dimmies was my brekkie for many years. I'm.still quite partial to it but my doc reckons I should eat cereal instead. Boring.

Vini2ton said:
I hadn't had one for many years and a mate cooked on up after a couple of beers and I was sold. I have them in the freezer, ready for a gourmet nibble at any time. It's the hint of mutton fat that really set this masterpiece apart from all imitators.
I am hearing you brother... had one last night at BMX practice from the canteen...cooked proper...lashings of salt...cooked a dark golden brown....the perfect thing standing there cold watching the boys fly around the track

zappa said:
I need one of these. A chicko roll and 4 dimmies was my brekkie for many years. I'm.still quite partial to it but my doc reckons I should eat cereal instead. Boring.
Doctors schmoctors. They know nothing useful.

I worked with an apprentice who's mum was a black African and I christened him " Chico ",he asked me why and I said because he reminded me of the little brown lolly men sold as chico's.
He scored a large Chico roll sticker from a take away joint here and bunged it on the back window of his car,rolled up at work at said " cop that you old *******.
Ahh I taught him well.

Seriously people, do you really want them to hold a Chiko Roll?

Not that I dispute that as a potentially valid purpose, but for me, I would not be wasting precious thermal loss time to place or eat it from anything other than the bag that it came in before eating.

AKA the Maccas chip deliciousness ratio - I give them about a minute and a half for being delicious, about two and a half for being ok. After that, the "Damn why did I just eat the" kicks in before consumption and its just not worth it.

Now, I cant help but notice the prosthetic likelessness to items used for....other pleasures......and non gender specific.

Just wondering

Dumbest shit I've seen for a while.

Yes, but it would look good in the cave next to the Booney, VB Fridge, Singing Bass and a Bundy Bear ash tray

Back