The Brewing Network's Sunday Session Covering Murray's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to help whoateallthepies call in....

I tried theitr Pilsner on the weekend and was quite impressed.....did he happen to give the recipe for it?

Rook

Well done Josh for DOTW! :lol:

No, Josh was "whoateallthepies" on the BN chat. He called in and got the Drunk of the Week.

I tried theitr Pilsner on the weekend and was quite impressed.....did he happen to give the recipe for it?

Rook
He did say Pacific Hallertauer. can't remember if B Saaz was in that one too... but all the beers use all NZ hops

He did say Pacific Hallertauer. can't remember if B Saaz was in that one too... but all the beers use all NZ hops

B-Saaz and Pacific Hallertau, and lots of them late.

Doing that interview was an interesting experience! :lol: Sitting in our little office here in Taylors Arm on my own on a scratchy phone line trying to keep up with those guys. I could only hear every 2nd sentence I reckon... Was fun though.

The IBA recipe makes a lovely beer by the way for anyone interested. Pitch at 20 but don't be afraid to let it run to 21-22 with the 1028 yeast. Lovely profile in my opinion.

Anyway, back to work,

Shawn.

yeah those guys are pretty full on. downloading the show now. that should keep me busy at work the rest of the week. ;)

on a related note...have been listening to some of their early shows (probably first four or five shows) and its great to hear how much they acknowledge their australian listeners. if anyone is a fan, i recommend the early sessions. sort of a light version of the current show but still highly entertaining.
joe

Shawn,

It was great to hear the beer travelled well. It went with us through Brisbane, LA, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Yosimitie and on to San Francisco!

Great job with the interview. I listened live, in between work calls.

Cheers
Deale

yeah those guys are pretty full on. downloading the show now. that should keep me busy at work the rest of the week. ;)

on a related note...have been listening to some of their early shows (probably first four or five shows) and its great to hear how much they acknowledge their australian listeners. if anyone is a fan, i recommend the early sessions. sort of a light version of the current show but still highly entertaining.
joe

Where can you download these from? (Please don't say "the internet", just please don't). I've gotten plenty of their regular shows, but never seen the Sunday Sessions available.

Cheers

I tried to download the show from the BN website and got a 6 minute show today!, so took a bit longer but got it from iTunes.

If you go to www.thebrewingnetwork.com there are tabs for each show, click on the show you want and there will the option to download the episodes.

Where can you download these from? (Please don't say "the internet", just please don't). I've gotten plenty of their regular shows, but never seen the Sunday Sessions available.

Cheers

Warmbeer, follow this link...Murrays Podcast

There should be a "Download MP3" option

or - if you are desperate. PM Doc... I beleive he hasrecorded a version of pretty much every single BN show. He is one of the original BNers.

Thanks guys. At 3+ hours long, this is going to get me through a few train trips to work and back.

Cheers

B-Saaz and Pacific Hallertau, and lots of them late.

Doing that interview was an interesting experience! :lol: Sitting in our little office here in Taylors Arm on my own on a scratchy phone line trying to keep up with those guys. I could only hear every 2nd sentence I reckon... Was fun though.

The IBA recipe makes a lovely beer by the way for anyone interested. Pitch at 20 but don't be afraid to let it run to 21-22 with the 1028 yeast. Lovely profile in my opinion.

Anyway, back to work,

Shawn.
Thanks for filling in the rest of the details, Gough. I thought the interview went really well. Those Americans really lap up our accent. :lol:

Thanks guys. At 3+ hours long, this is going to get me through a few train trips to work and back.

Cheers

for sure...I walk for an hour every night, and have been listening to the BN podcasts for a while now. Some great information in some of 'em. Basic Brewing isn't bad either

+ 1 for Josh (the hungry pie eater) well done for bringing it strong; hope you are OK now.

daniel

Just listened to this today. Good work Shawn on getting your beer on the show.

Good work Josh for drunk of the week, very funny.

Kabooby :D

Cheers guys, was pretty fun being in the chat listening live.

Dunno if I'll be going so hard in the future. A few mates got some entertainment out of it though.

Latest posts

Back