The Brewhouse Beer Tasting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ding! First post.

Thanks Brendan, had a great afternoon as with the first time. Here's to the next one :icon_cheers:

i ended up at the downunder bar till 4 this morning with hot girls, after my lady cracked the shits at me... i am a bad person

That wasn't the two who came up to chat to you near the end of the event was it?

Both Ross and I cracked up when your missus planted herself in your lap - basically marking her territory ;)

at least she didn't cock her leg....

i cant believe im about to actually post that....

Got my wallet back today; got dropped off in the local Police letter box last night :)
Ready to give a sizeable reward until i found it had been left anonymously & only $5 out of approx $400 left :angry:
Had already cancelled all my cards, but at least got my license, medicare etc back.

Cheers Ross

Got my wallet back today; got dropped off in the local Police letter box last night :)
Ready to give a sizeable reward until i found it had been left anonymously & only $5 out of approx $400 left :angry:
Had already cancelled all my cards, but at least got my license, medicare etc back.

Cheers Ross

Better safe then sorry hey Ross. But good to hear it turned up

Troy looks whacked in that last photo.

Was a great night, definitely in for the next one.

Sucks about losing the wallet Ross (and the mongrels for gutting it)...I told you you should have stayed for a few more!

next one will be UK beers. meantime and Froach heather ale are on the list so far

I was going to brag that we have Red Oak 2IPA on tap, but Dave and I drank it all last night... hopefully we'll get it back, best Red Oak beer i've tried

in other news, our BRAND NEW hefe-weizen is tasting great:)

Roggenbock will follow soon;)

I'll take some notes for you, Batz :icon_cheers:

I'll be attempting to get to this next one after completely missing the thread about the last one until today.... :) Can we book in yet?

Cheers

yeah, taking bookings now, double check that Candice knows its on the 18th, i've emailed her but...

Back