The beer list!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VP Brewing

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried to compile a list of beers they have had? For me and most people it's an impossible task but I'm thinking about listing different beers I drink. Just for something to look back on in years to come. Starting nnnnnoowwww.....

I started one when I first got into good beer when travelling in the UK. I've kept it going and barring a few very large evenings when I didn't get around to recording things the list is fairly complete.
A bit easier now in the age of untappd and other ways of recording things electronically.
Some of my beer festival pages where I'd scribbled things got a little hard to read :)
I also keep where I've tried them so it's a bit of a trip down memory lane whenever I go to it to add new ones.

Yeah I think there would be over 100 that would be lost in my brain somewhere. Travelled a bit through Europe over ten years ago when I was 18-19 and I can't remember a fair chunk of Belgium.
Good effort for keeping track!

Back