The Beer InCider Experience (Brisbane, 20th-21st of September)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaydonbeerincider

Reaction score
Hey AHB,

The Beer Incider Experience is taking over Albion Park Raceway in Brisbane on the weekend of the 20th and 21st of September. The festival will bring together more than 35 of Australia's independent brewers, showcasing in excess of 135 craft beers and ciders. The festival will also feature live music and burlesque, and some amazing gourmet food options. Albion Park's regular racing calendar will form an exciting backdrop - harness racing on the Saturday, and greyhounds on the Sunday.

Matt Kirkegaard will be hosting gourmet tasting lunches on both days (tickets sold separately). Killer Sprocket has chosen the festival as the the launching ground as the exclusive first release of their new beer, Hey Juniper. To celebrate, Ben Devlin's Beerkary project will be putting together some sweet and savoury dishes incorporating ingredients from a range of Killer Sprocket's beers.

Tickets start at $15 for a one day pass if purchased online, and $25 for a weekend pass if purchased online (can be purchased from our tickets page).

We'd love the support of the Brisbane AHB members in getting behind this first year event. I've attached a copy of the lineup poster which includes all but a couple of the brewers who are attending the festival. I'm interested in your guys' thoughts as to whether there are any other high quality, independent brewers that we should get in contact with ahead of more possible events in 2015?

Lineup Poster.jpg

MK Tasting Lunch.jpg

Marty Sign Pic.jpg

Sounds like it will be a good day. Defiantly be coming down the hill on the Saturday for a few. Would be good to catch up with a few ahb members there.

jaydonbeerincider said:
Is InCider a forumite? We might have to recruit him/her as a festival mascot.
Haha, having incider as a mascot would be a great move. As long as his partner, baabra can tag along.

Damn picked the wrong weekend to go up to Bris last fortnight.

Looks as though it will be a top weekend, I'm hoping to sneak in for few.

Been getting a good run on Triple Ms, grill team.

Well I thought is was a good day and a great initiative. The crowd had a great vibe, loved the live music, ping pong table, and blankets on the lawn. Great to see Bacchus doing so well, their line up was by far and away the longest, hence difficult to get quick service! Otherwise it was quick and easy to access beer and food and great to see a plethora of craft beers on tap.

Back