The Beer Gut I Actually Wouldn't Mind Having...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome... reminds me of a mate who used to smuggle OP rum into the Big Day Out & other Rock festivals with a hospital blood bag down his dacks.

Awesome... reminds me of a mate who used to smuggle OP rum into the Big Day Out & other Rock festivals with a hospital blood bag down his dacks.
This is actually one of the ways they 'advertise' this invention; smuggle your own beer/whatever into the cricket etc.

This is actually one of the ways they 'advertise' this invention; smuggle your own beer/whatever into the cricket etc.

The only problem I see is that it may not work for some of our more ample bellied beer drinkers as it would look unnatural to have something on an already expansive gut.

Not a bad thought though.

here it is in action: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=J5rusKAV_WE

for anyone that hasn't seen it, NZ Sport/Comedy show Pulp Sport has a segment each week called "The Great Tui Sneak" where they try different things to smuggle Tui beer cans into the sporting games.

absolute classic stuff. One episode dressed as Schappelle Corby with all the beer in the body board bag.

Hopefully more for the whatever than the beer.....

Could you imagine drinking a large bladder full of body temperature VB? :icon_vomit:

here it is in action: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=J5rusKAV_WE

for anyone that hasn't seen it, NZ Sport/Comedy show Pulp Sport has a segment each week called "The Great Tui Sneak" where they try different things to smuggle Tui beer cans into the sporting games.

absolute classic stuff. One episode dressed as Schappelle Corby with all the beer in the body board bag.

hahha. "any drenks over 1 litre?" , "Nah, mate jest the beg"

Does that mean at a NZ cricket match you can take in up to, but no more than a litre of spirits??

Latest posts

Back