The Bay

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardy

BI3V
Reaction score
will be in Hervey Bay tomorrow so looking for the heads up on a decent pub to take the family for a meal and some good beer :chug:

cheers

will be in Hervey Bay tomorrow so looking for the heads up on a decent pub to take the family for a meal and some good beer :chug:

cheers

Can't help with a pub Yard, drop in on Martin at HBHB 13-15 Bideford Street TORQUAY.
You'll be pleasantly surprised by the range of AG ingredients and equipment. He might be able to suggest somewhere.

Screwy

Hoolihans Irish rest. and bar. I used to work there back in 2002 so the place has possibly slipped a little since my departure :p But seriously they used have some pretty good menu choices and a few irish and english beers on tap plus a few decent choices from the bottle, however it has been a few years since my last visit. Located on the espy in Torquay!

Cheers

Can't help with a pub Yard, drop in on Martin at HBHB 13-15 Bideford Street TORQUAY.
You'll be pleasantly surprised by the range of AG ingredients and equipment.
Screwy

you're on the money Screwy, had a bit of a chat and grabbed a new pail and some victory malt, nice to see a few wyeasts in the fridge also, nice bloke :)

cheers

Latest posts

Back