The 2006 Nsw Homebrewing Championships

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, great timing, i got my winnings yesterday as well - 4kg of specialty malts in 1kg lots, some hops- free cascade plugs! NZ cascade flowers with a great aroma, some Chinook pellets, Pacman yeast that i smacked last night and have split into 2 starters, one for now, one for later + group swaps. No photo with apprentice brewer though.

Wow, great timing, i got my winnings yesterday as well - 4kg of specialty malts in 1kg lots, some hops- free cascade plugs! NZ cascade flowers with a great aroma, some Chinook pellets, Pacman yeast that i smacked last night and have split into 2 starters, one for now, one for later + group swaps. No photo with apprentice brewer though.

Did you order these over the phone? How much was the postage or is that included in the prize?

Did you order these over the phone? How much was the postage or is that included in the prize?

I sent them an email using the ingredients off the "Recipe packs australia wide" post that MHB did (search on "MHB and recipe" to find it), they called me to confirm and i added in some other stuff. Postage is included with the prize winnings so nobody's out of pocket, normally if you're ordering enough for a recipe, ie. at least 4kg of malt, hops and some yeast, then freight is half price.

Got some Rye malt too, have to get that Am Rye recipe off you Stuster...

Latest posts

Back