• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Taps, Fonts, Driptrays Etc... For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
One of the local clubs have just had a re-fit and the following items are up for grabs. Express postage to anywhere in Australia will be $11 for up to 3kg. Each font weighs under 2kg. I think it they fit into a 3kg express bag. The double fonts are 33cm and 27cm in height. The singles ar 26cm. The single brumby (chrome plated) type tap shown on one of the single fonts does work. The other single fornt has a tap as well but I can't say if it works or not. All fonts are in good condition. Drip trays are as you see them. Regs are as you see them. Bottle not included.

IMGP2263.JPG
$110 as is or offers

IMGP2262.JPG
$70 as is or offers

IMGP2260.JPG
$110 as is or offers

IMGP2264.JPG
$70 as is or offers

IMGP2265.JPG
$40 each as is or offers

IMGP2257.JPG
$50 as is or offers

IMGP2256.JPG
$40 as is or offers

All offers will be consdiered but they will be taken at time of PM being received. The first to offer shown price will be successfull.

Cheers
BYB

A few extra things as well :D Make an offer on these not sure of their worth.

IMGP2248.JPG

IMGP2249.JPG

IMGP2250.JPG

One of the local clubs have just had a re-fit and the following items are up for grabs. Express postage to anywhere in Australia will be $11 for up to 3kg. Each font weighs under 2kg. I think it they fit into a 3kg express bag. The double fonts are 33cm and 27cm in height. The singles ar 26cm. The single brumby (chrome plated) type tap shown on one of the single fonts does work. The other single fornt has a tap as well but I can't say if it works or not. All fonts are in good condition. Drip trays are as you see them. Regs are as you see them. Bottle not included.

View attachment 27615
$70 as is or offers

View attachment 27614
$110 as is or offers

View attachment 27613
$110 as is or offers

View attachment 27616
$70 as is or offers

View attachment 27617
$40 each as is or offers

View attachment 27618
$50 as is or offers

View attachment 27619
$40 as is or offers

All offers will be consdiered but they will be taken at time of PM being received. The first to offer shown price will be successfull.

Cheers
BYB

Edit the price from first post

BYB

Bugger sent you a pm and for some reason the site wont let me send another!! I'll take both regs if thats ok?? $90.00

BYB,

If possible I would like the two fittings circled in this photo:

fitting.jpg

I will send a PM.

Cheers, Pok

View attachment 27615
$70 as is or offers Sold

View attachment 27614
$110 as is or offers Sold

View attachment 27613
$110 as is or offers

View attachment 27616
$70 as is or offers

View attachment 27617
$40 each as is or offers Sold

View attachment 27618
$50 as is or offers Sold

View attachment 27619
$40 as is or offers Sold

Cheers
BYB

Cheers
BYB

Bump.

Still have a few items left. In case there is still any interest.

BYB

Two transfers came through this morning. For some reason there is no description on who's is who. Transfer for $120.90 and $104. Can someone drop me a pm. Don't want to get things mixed up :( Will pm the the ones that I think they belong to.

BYB

Have just the one single font left at $70 or offers + freight. Also have a few odds and sods as well. 50ltrs Keg connectors and disconnects.

BYB

IMGP2264.JPG

OK to all those, and you know who you are, I have posted the gear tonight. Shit sorry I lied there is one I have not. Its sitting here on the floor :( , only just saw it. Wally, it will be in the post tomorrow.

Still have one more bit of gear. Am open to offers. Have an idea waht it could be worth but will let the brewer decide.No dents, just dirty.

Back Yard Brewer

IMGP2268.JPG

IMGP2270.JPG

OK to all those, and you know who you are, I have posted the gear tonight. Shit sorry I lied there is one I have not. Its sitting here on the floor :( , only just saw it. Wally, it will be in the post tomorrow.

Still have one more bit of gear. Am open to offers. Have an idea waht it could be worth but will let the brewer decide.No dents, just dirty.

Back Yard Brewer

Did this one sell BYB??
Brad

Latest posts

Back