• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Tapping Equipment E.t.c.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cellarman

Reaction score
Hi peoples, my name's Dan, and I stumbled across your site through google when looking something up. It seems most of you are looking for stuff. I am a beer plumber in Sydney, and would be glad to help anyone out with 2nd hand reconditioned or new equipment. I am also happy to give you free advice where I can. Like you guys I have a passion for beer, which is why I ended up doing what I do. Anyway if I can help you out, let me know. I will make an effort to drop in regularly.

Cheers

Hi Cellarman

Can you post some examples of the equipment you can get eg flooded fonts etc and indicative prices. I'm sure their would be a lot of interested buyers on this site if the prices are right.

Cheers
MAH

OK, basically I can supply anything you would see in a commercial beer system. There are literally thousands of different parts from different suppliers at different prices. 2nd hand equipment is not always available. After having read your respnse I will endevour to establish a concrete list of most common things like couplers. Like I have said I only found this site by accident moments ago, and am not a commercial retailer. I will work on this tonight for you. I have oddles of this stuff sitting in my workshop...

Get back to you soon

How bout stuff for Firestone/Corny kegs, posts and ber and gas disconnects etc.

Someones not going to like this :blink:

Batz

Back