Tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andypaskin03

Reaction score
Hi

I am new here i was wondering if anyone is able to be me, i am missing a pipe that connect to the back of the tap.
I have been to my local brew shop, which have been very helpful and a local pipe manufacturer but i can not locate one.
Does anyone have any ideas ?

Regards Andy

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

You would be better off replacing the entire shanks to your font with stainless steel (Or brass/chrome-plated) ones for sanitary reasons.
Most of the reputable on-line beer shops in Oz can help you out here.

Hi thanks for all your help I was trying to replace it like for like. Is it possible to get stainless pipes made up as the same in the picture?

TidalPete said:
:icon_offtopic: Just missed you this arvo Batz. :icon_cheers:
Bad luck Pete it would have been nice to have a beer with you, I was with the 'trouble and strife' and she has no interest in sitting around talking beer. I was lucky I managed to have to few I did.

Batz

Hi thanks for all your help I was trying to replace it like for like. Is it possible to get stainless pipes made up as the same in the picture?
I'm sure one of the sponsors will have something to fix your problem Andy, send off a few PM's as they may not have seen this thread.

Batz

Back