Tap king not working....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glyph

Reaction score
Hey there, I just got myself a tap king with a couple if the super dry bottles with the hope of emptying them and filling them with HB.

Problem is, it poured 2 glasses and has now stopped pouring, it seems as if the bulb inside is just not working at all.

Anybody else experienced this problem? Or am I doing something wrong?

I am nearly ready to disconnect the bottle and just drink the whole thing.... I feel it may be the only solution.

I found the same thing with the golden ale it would pour 2 schooners then would struggle with the 3rd i dont think they are made for people yhat have more than 3 a night

sounds like a blocked tap.

Dont think it was a blocked tap because the bottle had become 'soft' so it seems the bulb wasn't keeping the pressure to push the beer out. I disconnected the bottle and I'm on the last swig or two now, can only hope the other bottle doesn't suffer the same fate. I love a beer, but being forced to drink 3.2 litres on top of a steady afternoons drinking is not what i need to be doing.

Having paid 20 dollars for said bottle, I was expecting more.

Back