Tap/Font Decals

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean83

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just purchased and Andale and set up a new four tap keezer. What I am hoping for just to set it off is some decal displays above the taps. I know Craftbrewer sells them for 24.95 and that well be my only option but was hoping someone may know of other alternatives.

For those who may not understand what I am referring to - it is the label display that sits on the taps.

Cheers Sean

They come up on the site every so often as people uncover them from old stock piles etc.. wouldnt mind a couple myself ;)

Cheers Yob,

I race ya to the mate. Will keep my eyes peeled. I had seen some on gumtree but $80 was a bit rich second hand.

Sean

Hi All,

Just purchased and Andale and set up a new four tap keezer. What I am hoping for just to set it off is some decal displays above the taps. I know Craftbrewer sells them for 24.95 and that well be my only option but was hoping someone may know of other alternatives.

For those who may not understand what I am referring to - it is the label display that sits on the taps.

Cheers Sean
Andale should have some secondhand/new ones, that's where mine came from.

winkle said:
Andale should have some secondhand/new ones, that's where mine came from.
Winkle,

Legend mate - Andale is a winner for the second hands.

Sean

Latest posts

Back