Tanunda Show Home Brew Comp 2010 Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luka

Reaction score
Well done to all who entered this years' Tanunda Show, there were some great beers. Big thanks to all those that helped out with judging and on show day, your efforts make it all possible. I've attached the full results please ignore that the file is titled 2009 results, they are from 2010, I was just too lazy to change the file name.

Hope to see more of you enter next year, the more the merrier I say!

Cheers

View attachment 2009_Full_results_List.xls

Well done to all who entered this years' Tanunda Show, there were some great beers. Big thanks to all those that helped out with judging and on show day, your efforts make it all possible. I've attached the full results please ignore that the file is titled 2009 results, they are from 2010, I was just too lazy to change the file name.

Hope to see more of you enter next year, the more the merrier I say!

Cheers

Was this held on the showgrounds on Elizabeth st? My ol' grandpa used to live at the bottom of the street. accross the road from a paddock! brings back alot of memories every time i go there!

Well done to Andrew Hearl and Ken Jermey, some decent scores there. Time to open that doppelbock Andrew????? and 41+ points for a Stout.........have to make it down to try that sometime.

Good on you both, top stuff.

Screwy

Was this held on the showgrounds on Elizabeth st? My ol' grandpa used to live at the bottom of the street. accross the road from a paddock! brings back alot of memories every time i go there!

Yep, that's exactly where it is. Still in the same place for close to 100 years!

And a big thanks to all the organisers and sponsors for this event.

Sorry I could not make the presentations.

Cheers! :icon_cheers:

Well done to Andrew Hearl and Ken Jermey, some decent scores there. Time to open that doppelbock Andrew????? and 41+ points for a Stout.........have to make it down to try that sometime.

Good on you both, top stuff.

Screwy

The dopple still needs some time in the bottle. Hopefully the carbanation picks up as well :unsure: Have got a substantial amount of it sitting in my bunker atm. My stimulus stout is tasting nice though :)

BYB

The dopple still needs some time in the bottle. Hopefully the carbanation picks up as well :unsure: Have got a substantial amount of it sitting in my bunker atm. My stimulus stout is tasting nice though :)

BYB

Hummm, Friday tomorrow...............................wish I was in the Nuri CVP :icon_drool2:

Is proud of her hubby, 3 entries, 2 1st places and a 3rd.

The best part is I get to drink the beer.

Latest posts

Back