Sydney Bulk Grain Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crofty said:
Damn... I've been following the wrong thread. I'll catch the next one.
you always seem to do this mate lol. What are you after I might have it anyway send me a txt or PM.

Sent my Mobile number in a PM, any updates on a pick up date etc?

Guys

I have to apologize. Had a really busy week at work. In home tonight I'll get all the details to everyone. If payments are clear by early next week then the pallet should be up ere for pick up next weekend

Hi all, A health issue has put brewing on the back burner. I have ordered a few things including a bag of jw traditional and jw export pils. If anyone else wants them or if there is time to pick something else then that would be good for me. If I'm to late looking for someone to step in in my place I'll figure out long term storage for the grain.

Regards, Nick

marcovanb said:
Hi all, A health issue has put brewing on the back burner. I have ordered a few things including a bag of jw traditional and jw export pils. If anyone else wants them or if there is time to pick something else then that would be good for me. If I'm to late looking for someone to step in in my place I'll figure out long term storage for the grain.

Regards, Nick
mate

hope all is ok, you got;

JW Trad
JW Export Pils
Simpsons Roast 2.5kg
Red X 5kg

What are you interested in changing it too. I haven't placed the order as still awaiting payments. Just let me know if you not able to take it I am sure we can find a home for some grain.

Thanks guys, I apologise for the timing. I would still like to get the simpsons roast and red x. Those small amounts will be easy to store.

My health is a concern but hopefully in a few months I can get back into the brewing.

If there is any trouble finding someone to take the two large bags then I will pay for them as I committed to that.

Cheers, Nick

I'll take a bag of Wey Pils and transfer you another $60. Had been umming and ahhing about it.

marcovanb said:
Thanks guys, I apologise for the timing. I would still like to get the simpsons roast and red x. Those small amounts will be easy to store.

My health is a concern but hopefully in a few months I can get back into the brewing.

If there is any trouble finding someone to take the two large bags then I will pay for them as I committed to that.

Cheers, Nick
No worries mate if you want to leave them too it's fine. Better off looking after your health then worrying about a few kg of grain. Looks like bags are gone anyway just let us know when you find out your on the mend and keep the positive thoughts up.

aussie brewer said:
No worries mate if you want to leave them too it's fine. Better off looking after your health then worrying about a few kg of grain. Looks like bags are gone anyway just let us know when you find out your on the mend and keep the positive thoughts up.
Hear, hear. Hope you're back up and brewing in no time.

Hey there, been on holidays in Europe for 5 weeks so missed this till now. If there is any room left (With marcovanb hoping to pull out) I will happily fill the void. I'll take what I can get but could easily get 3 bags or more if there is room.

Let me know and I'll send the cash straight over.

Burjo said:
Hey there, been on holidays in Europe for 5 weeks so missed this till now. If there is any room left (With marcovanb hoping to pull out) I will happily fill the void. I'll take what I can get but could easily get 3 bags or more if there is room.

Let me know and I'll send the cash straight over.
Mate there is a bag of base malt left your choice, a 5kg split of red x and some roast malt in 3.5kg splits. If your keen PM me for bank details right way

Everyone else I am still waiting on a few payments to clear. But we are looking good for a pick up next weekend.

Is anyone able to take my place for the bag of Pilsner? If not I will pay up, but hoping someone can help me out here as timing has worked out poorly :(

aussie brewer said:
Mate there is a bag of base malt left your choice, a 5kg split of red x and some roast malt in 3.5kg splits. If your keen PM me for bank details right way

Everyone else I am still waiting on a few payments to clear. But we are looking good for a pick up next weekend.
OK thanks I'll get on board.

I'll take a bag of JW Trad and if "Clints Gadgets" wants out also I'll grab a bag of Wey [SIZE=11pt]Bohemian Pilsner also. I'll PM you now. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cheers[/SIZE]

Thanks Burjo, saved me :) Matt I'll send the payment for the spec malts through now.

Cheers,
Clint

Clints Gadgets said:
Thanks Burjo, saved me :) Matt I'll send the payment for the spec malts through now.

Cheers,
Clint
No worries mate. If it's easier for you, you can leave the splits I'll call Burjo and see if he wants any. Otherwise I'll be fine to cover you. Save just getting specs and you can jump on the next one if the timing is better.

Back