• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[syd] Two Fridges To Sell, $100 Each

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wambesi

brewer
Reaction score
Hi,

Thought I'd pass these on first to the brewing community rather than a garage sale.
First one sold gets a bonus old style (ie. CRT = heavy) 67cm Widescreen LG TV! What an offer!

Centrex Fridge:
Total: 488L
Fridge: 346L
Freezer: 142L

Fair condition, this recently got replaced as the family fridge as we got annoyed with the freezer not sealing properly. We thought it was the seals but apparently it has to do with the hinges and the plastic washers on there as it's on an angle. We didn't need the dramas with keeping it going (opening and closing multiple times a day) so replaced it.
Still works fine as we used a kids cupboard safety cable on it to keep it closed. Works pretty good, fridge compartment as started freezing some items just before we replaced it.
One shelf on the door is slightly cracked and has been fixed with gaffa tape.

$100 ono.

20110205_wisemanS95_0014.jpg

Westinghouse Fridge
Total: 303L
Fridge: 215
Freezer: 88

Pretty good condition, this thing hasn't skipped a beat. Seals are fine, works perfectly. It's been used last few years as a part time fermentation fridge.

$100.

20110205_wisemanS95_0016.jpg

Both fridges have some shelving missing, all the items as seen in the photos that belong to the fridges will go with them.
Also have a six seater dining table if anyone wants to make an offer.

Cheers!

EDIT: Pickup in Holsworthy/Wattle Grove area Sydney. Either this week or in three weeks time when I'm back on deck.

Damn if you were only in Melbourne. Im moving and I am being relegated to the garage at the new house so am in the market for an old fridge for temp control.

Latest posts

Back