Syd Craftbrewer Fwk Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day, would like to get this wrapped up and order next week, please PM me what FWK's you'd like to get and amount and I'll sort out costs.

thanks,

PM sent.
I want to see this all wrapped up too so I can ferment one of these bad boys.

G'day guys, there are 19 FWK's being ordered in total so far, I'll go through the orders and work out prices and send payment details tommorrow night.

So very last chance to order or order more.

thanks,

I live near Campbelltown, but pick up/ meet could also be from Wollongong, Liverpool or Baulkam hills with arangement.

Please get back to me A.S.A.P. as I was going to email the guys in the bulk the prices tonight, I'll leave it until this time tommorrow as quantities change the prices.

If it's any help to anyone, I have a ute and live in Berowra, so I could collect any FWKs for people who live up my way and store them in the shed until it's convenient for them to collect.

G'day, order has been put in with Ross, but not all are in stock, so they are being brewed this week, so if any late comers want any let me know.

Just to let you know they'll be shipped next Monday or Tuesday so should be able to arrange pick up next week.

Just an update, FWK's shipped on Tuesday or Wednesday, should arrive tommorrow.

Thanks for organizing this Pete.
I'm looking forward to tasting the results.

All FWK's gone now, thanks to all who participated, hope you all enjoy and cheers for the beers!

Big thanks to Ross and Anthony at Craftbrewer, keep up the good work.

looking forward to putting a couple down, so many don't know where to start.

I'll be able to give feedback on pretty much all the ales once I've finished this lot.

G'day, just emailing Ross about doing another bulk buy so keep eyes open if interested. :)

Hi Pistol

I would be in for 3 or 4.

James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm interested, will keep watching...

Latest posts

Back