Eoi - Craftbrewer Fwk Bulk Buy Townsville

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchidog

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to gauge the interest level of people for a potential bulk buy of FWKs from Craftbrewer. Ross has kindly offered the following:

1. $49 kits for $37
2. $59 kits for $45

with a minimum order of 20 kits. A maximum of 48 kits can fit on a pallet. Freight to Townsville would be $290 inc for the pallet which would be evenly split amongst the kits purchased. Pickup point in Townsville would be TBA.

Craftbrewer FWKs can be found here: http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/default.asp?CID=88

If we got the full order of 48 kits postage would be around $6 a kit making the $49 kits approximately $43 delivered to Townsville and the $59 kits approximately $51 delivered to Townsville - a good saving!

Please start listing your EOI:

1. Suchidog - 4 kits

Hi all,

I want to gauge the interest level of people for a potential bulk buy of FWKs from Craftbrewer. Ross has kindly offered the following:

1. $49 kits for $37
2. $59 kits for $45

with a minimum order of 20 kits. A maximum of 48 kits can fit on a pallet. Freight to Townsville would be $290 inc for the pallet which would be evenly split amongst the kits purchased. Pickup point in Townsville would be TBA.

Craftbrewer FWKs can be found here: http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/default.asp?CID=88

If we got the full order of 48 kits postage would be around $6 a kit making the $49 kits approximately $43 delivered to Townsville and the $59 kits approximately $51 delivered to Townsville - a good saving!

Please start listing your EOI:

1. Suchidog - 4 kits

If we only make the minimum order of 20 kits prices including postage would look like:

1. $49 kits for $51.5 delivered to Townsville
2. $59 kits for $59.5 delivered to Townsville

Still not bad buying! :icon_chickcheers:

Wow I guess after a week I can take it there is zero interest in a bulk buy. A real shame.

Back