Syd Craftbrewer FWK Bulk Buy 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwitter

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Brewers

Well I think it is time for another Bulk Buy from CraftBrewer in Brisbane.
I contacted Ross and as you can see below the offer is not the same as last year, but free freight is still a good deal. I have been drinking these throughout this year and they are awesome brews!

Posted Today, 05:38 PM
Ross, on 05 Nov 2014 - 09:30 AM, said:
Ross said:
Brewers,

I've only received 1 communication (that I can see) regarding the Sydney Bulk buy & that was from Zwitter, which I replied to on Monday as below:

Hi Zwitter,

We fit layers of 16 on a pallet up to max 2 high. So 32 a pallet.
Unfortunately we don't wholesale anymore, as after doing some detailed costings, we discovered our wholesale price was our production cost.
However, If you do a pallet of 32, I'll pay the freight, so you'll get free delivery. No problem with delivery dates.

hope this works for you.

cheers Ross

If you guys do proceed, you can order anything off our lists, regardless of whether in stock or not, as we'll make fresh to order.

So the Bulk Buy I am organising is to fill a Pallet of 32 FWKs
Delivery will be to my work in North Ryde
I will not add any charges at all.
Payment will be by direct deposit to bank account.
I will put a date as the end of the month but if it hits 32 before then then I will close the BB.
I live in North Rocks so may be able to have pickup there and will assist in any way I can to help get them to you.

So Please add your desired list here and I will make a file and keep it updated about once a day.

Here is the link to the FWK page http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/default.asp?CID=88

I loved the Obama and the Fighting Falcon and the Wit but others have shared their experiences in last years BB.

I will probably go for more than last year and then I got 4
Please place your requests below.

Hello, i've got myself 100kg of malt and a few kg of bulk hops to get through but these are great FWK! So i'm still in for a few:

1x GMT +10 IPA
1x Smoked Porter
1x Cougar Wit

Ok here is my opening gambit

Bacchus Bohemian Pilsner
Bacchus Cougar Wit
Bacchus Dubbel
Bacchus German Pilsner
Bacchus Weizen
Pug IPA

And maybe
Bacchus Obama IPA
Bacchus Fighting Falcon IPA

Hops
90gms Amarillo
90gms of Falconers Flight
500ml bottle of Belgian Dark II Candi Syrup

Yeast
CraftBrewer Swiss lager Twin pack
Wyeast 3944 - Belgian Witbier
Wyeast 3787 - Trappist High Gravity

Ok that should be a good start.

James
Zwitter

I'll get 3-4 , will have a think of which to get and confirm.

Even with just the free freight I still highly recommend.

It's a really good discount still for Sydney punters, big percentage discounts if you were thinking about shipping some down.

Please put me down for:

1 x Summer Ale
1 x Oktoberfest/Marzen
2 x Cougar Wit

2 x Wyeast 2633
2 x Wyeast 3944
2 x Wyeast 1056

Cheers

Come on fellow brewers the G20 has come and gone and Queensland has to get some business so they can pay for it!

We have 16 or 17 FWKs on the list so far and not long till t he end of the month and then till the jolly man in the big red suit comes down the chimney!

Place your orders now. Not sure what the minimum is but would rather a whole pallet!

Come on

Please?

James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My order:

3x Mangrove Jack's Burton Ale (10gm) $2.50e
3x CraftBrewer American Ale (Twin Pack 2 x 12gm) $8.50e
2x CraftBrewer English (Twin Pack 2 x 12gm) $8.90e
1x Danstar - Nottingham British Ale (11gm) $4.50e
Bacchus GMT+10 IPA - Fresh Wort Kit (20L) $59
Bacchus GMT+10 London Porter - Fresh Wort Kit (20L) $59
Bacchus Obama IPA - Fresh Wort Kit (20L) $59
total: $227.30

Hi AHBers

Well the total is at 22 FWKs and Ross says will still cover freight if we get 25 as that makes a stable pallet to ship. So I need 3 more orders. I have 9 so I think I can not do any more.

Also I am away from the 17th December so if we can not get this all done really soon it will be delayed until second week january.

If it can come together but delivery is a bit late then there will be people here to accept it and so you can pickup and to put yeast in fridge etc but I will not be here.

So please let me know ASAP

james
zwitter

If we can make this happen before January, then I'm in for 1 x GMT + 10 IPA.

Hi just found this thread, not sure if you guys have placed the order yet but im keen for a couple of fresh wort kits.

Bacchus Summer Ale - Fresh Wort Kit (20L)
American Ale (US-05)

Bacchus Rock & Timber Draught - Fresh Wort Kit (20L)
30gms of fresh Galaxy flowers
American Ale (US-05)

Bacchus Nelson Sauvin Summer Ale - Fresh Wort Kit (20L)
American Ale (US-05)

Bacchus Cougar Wit - Fresh Wort Kit (20L)
Safale K-97

Bacchus Oktoberfest/Marzen - Fresh Wort Kit (20L)
Swiss lager (S-189)

Cheers
Wayno

Hi Brewers
Well this BB is now closed and I have emailed you all with payment details. If you do not have a message let me know ASAP we need to get moving and place the order.

regards

zwitter
james

Well, I finally pitched some of the new Burton IPA yeast in with my cube today. Just thought I should say cheers to James for organising this BB.

I'd be keen to do a tasting of some of these beers if there are others who are curious.

Any takers?

Back