Sunday 20th Jan @ The Nags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
We will be having a bit of a drink next Sunday January 20th at The Nags Head Hotel, Glebe, Sydney. Celebrating our move from Sydney needs some great beer & a few ugly mugs to fill up some empty bar stools. On tap will be the St.peters Blonde as usual, & negotiating a couple of hand-pumped kegs, kick-off from 2pm. Hand-pumped kegs depend on whether anybody turns up, so if you are interested, reply to this post.
Cheers
Gerard

If I'm reading the roster right I might be off that day(and the next 2) ...so what time??

I'm in too(so will Mell)

If I'm reading the roster right I might be off that day(and the next 2) ...so what time??

I'm in too(so will Mell)

Thanks Linz, I have edited the original post to include the 2pm start time.

Cheers
Gerard

might be able to make it but it depends on how the concreting goes

+ me - ther could be a few more following the bjcp exam - we'll need a drinkafter that :party:

I'm in.
See you all there.

Although if there are no Real Ales ...........

Doc

I'll be there, look forward to it.

Cheers
Jon

if the wedding planner gives me some 'leave without pay' ... i'll be there GM.

+ me - ther could be a few more following the bjcp exam - we'll need a drinkafter that :party:

So lucky we've all attempted the sample questions over the last few months though. :unsure: :lol:

Looks like I might need a few drinks too. :ph34r:

I hope to go along too Gerard, although i will have to work, so as long as you don't mind a filthy grubby lawnie turning up, then I will do my best. :icon_cheers:

Sounds good Gerard. Back to my old stomping ground!

I'll do my best mate,

I have my nieces 2nd Birthday party to attend...

But I'm pretty keen to get along and have a real ale.

Is the exam on the Sat or the Sunday?? Trev gave me the impression it was on the Sat...

Latest posts

Back