Sunday 20th Jan @ The Nags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it will be a cask of Braidwood ESB to kick off the afternoon. More details will be in tomorrows email.
Cheers
Gerard

Is the exam on the Sat or the Sunday?? Trev gave me the impression it was on the Sat...

Linz, bjcp exam now on the Sun morning 10am at Hurlstone Pk hall. our regular meeting place in cbd.

cheers

edit - location update

So lucky we've all attempted the sample questions over the last few months though. :unsure: :lol:

Looks like I might need a few drinks too. :ph34r:

+ me - sample questions mmmH ---- there's an idea!

Cheers
Peter

The Loft bar at The Nags Head has been set aside for us for the afternoon. There is a cask of Braidwood ESB on the hand-pump & plenty of St.Peters Blonde on tap. See you there from 2pm.
Cheers
Gerard

Thommo,
hopefully we can have a pint of braidwod in celebration of a Rovers win over smoggy Boro!!
Arte et labore

Kong,

Either way we can have a pint to celebrate the Toon signing Kev instead of Sparky.

was a stressful coupla days.!!!! we'd be lost without him.

back on topic :D , i havent sorted my leave pass yet... but i'm working on it GM(f)

hopefully we can have a pint of braidwod in celebration of a Rovers win over smoggy Boro!!

roflmao.gif

Well you may say "hopefully" after last years AHB pub crawl debacle when the Riverview could only serve us one solitary pint before the keg ran out :(

I'm coming along, will be driving though! See you folk there!

Cheers -Mike

please oh please, stuster, tell me you are one of little southgates disciples :lol: :rolleyes:

No chance. A Red, but not one who can support an ex-Manc. Get the picture? :p

Sorry for going far OT, Mr Meares. I'm know how you hate it. ;)

Mr Meares is always off topic... not as much as stevie g though...! :lol:

Back