Sunbeam Draft Beer Machine

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJW

As you must brew, so you must drink
Reaction score
View attachment 2.bmpView attachment 1.bmp
The Sunbeam Beer Mate is the ultimate accessory for barbecues and other social get togethers. As Australias first universal beer and beverage cooler with a tap system, Beer Mate allows hosts and guests to pour their own chilled draft beer at home.

Ideal for when friends gather to watch sporting events, the Sunbeam Beer Mate provides a welcome distraction when theres a break in the action. So when its time for refreshments, simply throw up the challenge of who can pour the perfect beer?.

The Beer Mate is suitable for use with five-litre commercial beer kegs and also comes with a refillable six-litre universal keg thats ideal for home brew, wine or soft drinks. It comes with multiple adaptors to suit different style kegs.

Beer Mate also features a thermostat controlled compressor which chills beer and automatically maintains the desired beverage temperature. Beer connoisseurs will appreciate the variable temperature control which ensures different beer styles are enjoyed at their optimum serving temperature be it a lager, ale or stout.

CHECK THIS THING OUT

Did anyone end up buying one of these?

I noticen ALDI has an identical product that goes on sale this Thursday for $299. Basically looks the same as the Sunbeam one.

While I'd love a full beer fridge setup, I live in an apartment that won't accommodate it. Would one of these be better than nothing? Has anyone seen additional kegs for it?

EDIT - sorry, just noticed the other thread.

Nah, they look like over priced pieces of junk to me. I live in an apartment too, so I built a kegging system into a bar fridge, with room for one 12L keg and one 19L. Much much better.

Latest posts

Back