Summer Coming, Show Us Your Beer Garden

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingerlickin_B

Mo Bitta, Mo Betta!
Reaction score
Ok, Ill start this off with some pics of mine.

Nothing special, but its my special place.

Once the apricot tree shown in the pics gets going you cant see in at all and barely out eitherits great :party:

Now, let us see yours, its good to share (pics) folks :beer:

PZ.

Don't know about Summer, mine is in action all year round.

barwide2.jpg

Don't know about Summer, mine is in action all year round.

God GL - from that photo, I've just worked out who you are! I was stumbling around the web about a year ago, looking for pics of breweries etc and came across your site.
The pics of that bar alone (not to mention the "liftovator" in action) got me excited about brewing again (after a long hiatus). I still swing by occasionally to enjoy the experience. Thanks for the site.

Love the bar...,
Cheers!

My visuals didn't upload proplerly.

Bgarden.JPG

Yeah, I'm out there all year too, but my mates don't seem to like it so much during winter...beer supply lasts a lot longer during the colder months for some reason :lol:

PZ.

Since I have moved in to a 2 bedroom unit there is no beer garden here, just a small deck that just fits a small BBQ and a couple of chairs.. still it's good to go out there for a beer or two in the afternoon, not much to look at though.

view.jpg

Since I have moved in to a 2 bedroom unit there is no beer garden here, just a small deck that just fits a small BBQ and a couple of chairs.. still it's good to go out there for a beer or two in the afternoon, not much to look at though.

It is outside and you can see green stuff...it qualifies as a beer garden in my books :party:

PZ.

fingerlicken_b, that has to be the poorest excuse for a garden I have ever seen mate! get yourself a fern at least?!

still we all know there is only one thing that counts and that's the beer fridge. I have a beautiful big deck that I entertain on, I've got a big outdoor table setting with nice chairs etc. when buying my beer fridge the gf wanted me to put it downstairs. if that had happened, the deck would have been abandoned in favour of sitting in the dirt around the beer fridge downstairs :)

priorities :)

deck.jpg

(note: lounging japanese flatmate no longer available)

Latest posts

Back