Sukumaran and Chan

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Devil Dog said:
Absolutely, give to whichever charities you feel are going to serve their purpose the best.

Unfortunately natures fury can't be curbed. Human barbarism hopefully can.
China has reportedly already donated millions as well as putting boots on the ground to help out.
Wont be long before the usual chorus of Hollywood A list disciples of the Dali Lama accuse them of having a political agenda I guess.

Dave70 said:
China has reportedly already donated millions as well as putting boots on the ground to help out.
Wont be long before the usual chorus of Hollywood A list disciples of the Dali Lama accuse them of having a political agenda I guess.
At least we'll feel good about them for a little while before they execute an Australian.

The Chinese 'only' executed 2400 people last year. 'Only', because in 2002 they executed 12,000. But there's a lot of them, so I guess it doesn't matter. :blink:

Funny how politics can take a back seat in a natural disaster, remember the Sichuan earthquake, I believe one of the biggest contributors of aid was from Taiwan, not to mention Japan and Korea.

Doesn't take long,I heard 4 Sukumaran and Chan jokes today.
I won't post them simply because it might upset somebody who doesn't have a sense of humour nor a grip on reality ( their up their arse ), 3 of the jokes were so so,one was ****'n funny.
Well, it suited my sense of humour.

Gotta have jokes, it helps us all deal with how shit the world is.

I have no issues with jokes that are in incredibly bad taste. It's when people are serious about them that I have a problem.

spog said:
Doesn't take long,I heard 4 Sukumaran and Chan jokes today.
I won't post them simply because it might upset somebody who doesn't have a sense of humour nor a grip on reality ( their up their arse ), 3 of the jokes were so so,one was ****'n funny.
Well, it suited my sense of humour.
Just post them. This is AHB, not Facebook

Can you imagine how much money the Government has spent on this ? That money could have saved many, many innocent lives here in Australia, especially those of disadvantaged children. Makes me sick to the stomach that drug traffickers are treated like national heroes. Yes, the death penalty is probably a too harsh a penalty for their crimes, but this case does not deserve the Government (spent $$$) and media attention (made $$$) it has received. And then you have people calling to remove foreign aid. So, what they are asking for, is for poor disadvantaged Indonesian families who have no control over their Goverment to suffer, because of two Australian drug dealers who have committed a serious crime in their country. Its just horrible and embarrassing.

I did the unthinkable. I opened a news piece about this, because I thought it was all finished. Before I caught myself I had clicked on a third article and my bottom lip was trembling.

Where are the jokes? Very cruel to wave treats in someones face and not offer them.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1430523516.196458.jpg

How things change. Sheesh

Ducatiboy stu said:
Abbott is pandering to anti-foreigner sentiments rising in Australia.

Its just politics...they are all guilty of it, regardless of country...etc...etc
Abbot is just being a politician, for what ever mileage is available.

Plenty of anti-foreign sentiments among the uneducated, as mentioned here,

Dave70 said:
In my defense, I sat through that (roughly 12 hour) maelstrom of white trash cock rock (Skid row were also on the bill) because one of her friends dropped out and I scored a free ticket.
One highlight was Rose Tattoo, with a typically shitfaced and entertaining Angry reminding us you couldn't get a drink.
Skid row decided to 'help' this situation when they came on by handing out stubbies to a lucky few punters jammed against the security barriers down the front.

This gesture of humanity was rewarded by Rose refusing to take the the stage until all the bottled had been returned and counted. Yes, seriously.
He then proceeded to dispense a few red roses to some lucky ladies in the crowd followed by rebuking some guys who grabbed at them, probably only to eat the petals or suck moisture from the stems, by calling them a bunch of 'cock sucking pussy faggots'. Oh happy day.

I've also come around somewhat to you're musical preferences and can often be found in my bedroom carving Swans into my wrist by candle light with a state school issued compass.
I also went to that gig. Was OK, but no beer? Never again.
I remember Axl's tanty and the delay to the show. Would have been a riot if he had stormed out. He would have needed to get in the chopper pretty quickly.

foles said:
Can you imagine how much money the Government has spent on this ? That money could have saved many, many innocent lives here in Australia, especially those of disadvantaged children. Makes me sick to the stomach that drug traffickers are treated like national heroes. Yes, the death penalty is probably a too harsh a penalty for their crimes, but this case does not deserve the Government (spent $$$) and media attention (made $$$) it has received. And then you have people calling to remove foreign aid. So, what they are asking for, is for poor disadvantaged Indonesian families who have no control over their Goverment to suffer, because of two Australian drug dealers who have committed a serious crime in their country. Its just horrible and embarrassing.
National heroes? I hope not, but this is coming from a nation that still aggrandises fkn crims like Ned Kelly coz he was a rebel.

_WALLACE_ said:
The Minority Opinion.
As for -WALLACE-'s take on things, not sure if ignorant or baiting. Time will tell if he's the next to be banned...

Mardoo said:
Still wondering whether the government of the moment influences the media?
Who in turn influence the public, who in turn influence the government. It's a vicious circle :)

The actual events influence the media who then ramp it up, Government's take is quite rightly that the people are being influenced by the media so take a popular stance, maybe we should start voting for the media we follow, we would still have left, right and indifferent.

Dave70 said:
In my defense, I sat through that (roughly 12 hour) maelstrom of white trash cock rock (Skid row were also on the bill) because one of her friends dropped out and I scored a free ticket.
One highlight was Rose Tattoo, with a typically shitfaced and entertaining Angry reminding us you couldn't get a drink.
Skid row decided to 'help' this situation when they came on by handing out stubbies to a lucky few punters jammed against the security barriers down the front.

This gesture of humanity was rewarded by Rose refusing to take the the stage until all the bottled had been returned and counted. Yes, seriously.
He then proceeded to dispense a few red roses to some lucky ladies in the crowd followed by rebuking some guys who grabbed at them, probably only to eat the petals or suck moisture from the stems, by calling them a bunch of 'cock sucking pussy faggots'. Oh happy day.

I've also come around somewhat to you're musical preferences and can often be found in my bedroom carving Swans into my wrist by candle light with a state school issued compass.
Compass +bic biro makes awesome tattoo and very in right now.

All decent governments should put every effort into preventing their citizens being shot, poisoned, electrocuted, hanged, beheaded etc, by other governments.

I'm all for these people spending the rest of their lives rotting in jail as convicted criminals, but being taken out in the middle of the night, strapped to a crucifix and having a bullet put into their chest by government employees and it being done in a way that is as insensitive to the families as could possibly be imagined, is wrong at every level.

There appears to be some kind of pathetic attempt by certain sections of the media to turn them into heroes. They were criminals, they fucked up and they paid.

It's how fucked up Indonesia's way of making them pay was, that some people are not happy with.

manticle said:
Compass +bic biro makes awesome tattoo and very in right now.
Ahh...the good old days of making a tattoo gun from an old cassette player motor and a sewing needle and using ink made from a mixture of vodka and ink from a Bic pen...

Les the Weizguy said:
As for -WALLACE-'s take on things, not sure if ignorant or baiting. Time will tell if he's the next to be banned...
Ignorant. But say what I believe.

Latest posts

Back