Suggest For Wine Glasses

• Thread starter devidmkvn2222
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

devidmkvn2222

I want buy different types of wine glassware for collecting. i like antique wine glasses, it was like amazing and attractive.

Please show me and also suggest me about wine glasses.............

I want buy different types of wine glassware for collecting. i like antique wine glasses, it was like amazing and attractive.

Wrong forum mate, beer here....and beer glasses (wear them regularly)

Batz

Wrong forum mate, beer here....and beer glasses (wear them regularly)

Batz

:lol: nothing like a good set of beer glasses, what would you see looking through wine glasses :p

Andrew

Oldmatie,

Do they need to be genunie antique wine glasses? How do you tell the difference?

I'm sure plenty of guys on here will sell you wine glasses. What is the going price? What's your location?

beergoggles.jpg

Beer Glasses

wine.jpg

Wine glasses

Found this:

"Beer goggles" is a slang term for a phenomenon in which consumption of alcohol lowers sexual inhibitions to the point that very little or no discretion is used when approaching or choosing sexual partners. It can also refer to literal goggle-like devices used to distort vision to simulate the effects of drunkenness.

My questions:

1) Why the f$uck would someone want to do the latter.
2) What is so phenomenal about the effect?

Hmm, I just deleted this exact post off another beer forum, from exactly the same username. Either they are genuinely interested in wine glasses or its another way to spam (buggered if I know how tho)

Nice Engrish... reminds me of "all your base are belong to us"

you can watch here to understant what I mean.

But on your wine glasses question.... devid...

is this you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I just deleted this exact post off another beer forum, from exactly the same username. Either they are genuinely interested in wine glasses or its another way to spam (buggered if I know how tho)

Hey it's not fake......or spam.......i have much fond of drinking but aprart from that...love to make collection of different and stylist wine glasses......and just crazy about it......so if you or any guys have any knowledge about good quality antique source than give me the suggestions about that.....
By the way thanks for the post.....!!!

Pour myself a beer.............. sit back.................... very cheap Fri. night entertainment on the way.

Pour myself a beer.............. sit back.................... very cheap Fri. night entertainment on the way.

:lol: seems to be a lot of that happening at the moment, especially to do with wine

K.....guys thanks for your support in anyway.....!
by the way this time i got the right choice of my search about the wine glasses.......and that is glassware.com....it's really cheap and quality one....I am not purchasing anything from that but just get review about it online....may be it's more comfortable in cost effective way.....!
Thanks again to all my buddies

Back