Success! Orignally Had False Alarm

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stowaway

Reaction score
Ive been putting up posts here trying to figure out what the off tast in my AG's are.

Well. My first beer was terrible (must have been infected). my secong AG was okay (and oktoberfest beer, I belevie it tastes how it should.. just not really my style)

And I thought I could taste the same taste from the first AG in the test tube of my third AG. But Yesterday I CC it. and today i filtered and rapid gassed it. And its not Half bad!
Defineitly doesnt have that taste i thought it had from the first beer!!
While its not my fav beer so far. I think i cna consider it a sucess! It is also a completley originaly Recipe. As I just chucked in bits and peices i had!

Ive now brewed 2 successful AG'S! My next one i have fermenting is done to a reciepe and to a style i like. So hopefully this next one is gonna be the bomb!

Ive been putting up posts here trying to figure out what the off tast in my AG's are.

Well. My first beer was terrible (must have been infected). my secong AG was okay (and oktoberfest beer, I belevie it tastes how it should.. just not really my style)

And I thought I could taste the same taste from the first AG in the test tube of my third AG. But Yesterday I CC it. and today i filtered and rapid gassed it. And its not Half bad!
Defineitly doesnt have that taste i thought it had from the first beer!!
While its not my fav beer so far. I think i cna consider it a sucess! It is also a completley originaly Recipe. As I just chucked in bits and peices i had!

Ive now brewed 2 successful AG'S! My next one i have fermenting is done to a reciepe and to a style i like. So hopefully this next one is gonna be the bomb!

Good to hear stowaway, keep them coming!
They can only get better now.

Hopefully I'm doing my fifth AG during my week off....

GReat stuff! Always good to see someone soldier on after a bad experience.

What was ther recipe mate?

And what is the style you like to brew?

Maybe we can help you out with a tried and true recipe for your fav style

cheers

Latest posts

Back