• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stubbies (approx.100) Free To A Good Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christmasbender

Reaction score
hi

i have about 100 stubbies that i want to get rid of. all in good shape. lots of the thick twist top type you get at australian home brewing stores here in melbourne. then lots of commercial stubbies too. great for a beginner to get some stock.

pick up from melbourne western suburbs. they're in boxes so easy to transport.

let me know soon as recycling is being collected in about 8 days and they will begin to go there in installments over the next few weeks if no home is found for them.

cheers!

G'day mate all stubbies? Anychance you have pint bottles?

Tim

G'day mate all stubbies? Anychance you have pint bottles?

Tim

hi tim - as far as i can remember they are all stubbies. may be one or two LC pint bottles hidden in there but that would be all.

cheers

Righto yer I'm on the hunt for LC pints.. If there are any I'll take then off your hands

hi

i have about 100 stubbies that i want to get rid of. all in good shape. lots of the thick twist top type you get at australian home brewing stores here in melbourne. then lots of commercial stubbies too. great for a beginner to get some stock.

pick up from melbourne western suburbs. they're in boxes so easy to transport.

let me know soon as recycling is being collected in about 8 days and they will begin to go there in installments over the next few weeks if no home is found for them.

cheers!

PM sent

Latest posts

Back