Stories From The Hunter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a time to have an emergency appedicitis, I went to my GP with severe adominal pains, he said shit get your arse to Maitland hospital its going to blow. He rang through to the hospital to arrange the operation.

The missus drove me to the hospital, a trip that would normally take 5 minutes from my place. Two hours later we got there. There were times whilst stuck in gridlock that I thought Id get out and hobble there - if there was a gun in the glove box I would have shot myself

i wouldve thought that a normal household/public toilet would relieve an ass from abdominal pain :p

i wouldve thought that a normal household/public toilet would relieve an ass from abdominal pain :p

Oh it gets worse Kingy, I get to the hospital and report my status and the doctor says "so you say you havent had a shit for 7 days, well we will have to sort that out before we remove your appendix"

5 minutes later the only male nurse Ive ever seen (anywhere) comes in and says "Im here to give you an enima"

Oh the pain - The missus said I went bright red (my face that is). :blink: Jees Im getting sick of useing that smiley

TMI dude....... TMI :)

but knowing you........mmmmm i will leave that alone :)

I did hear about the mcdonalds drive through you know :)

hehe

I'll happily post some pics from my "fludde " tomorrow, when I get some batteries in my camera.

Seems that the Dragon has misplaced the battery charger, but I can use AA batteries in place of the Lithium pack.

The insurance company "hired geek" assessor was here yesterday and took some snaps too, coz they need to replace few items. Maybe he took the photos as "fraud insurance" against me claiming for more stuff than I have. If so, my insurance money will be going to another "Insurance thief" in the future. They conned me out of replacement of some items last time with comments such as, "were you planning to use that ever again", and "what was it worth to you", rather than, "What will it cost to replace these items that you felt the need to keep for many years".

Don't get me started. I have more discontent than most people at the moment.

Pix tomorrow, or ASAP.

Les out :(

Here's a couple of photos I shot b4 I started to clean up.

Both full and empty bottles everywhere and note the tide mark on the fridge. Hope it didn't affect the lagering Kolschie.

Picture_048.jpgPicture_049.jpgPicture_055.jpgPicture_059.jpg

Seth :p

Aw that sucks Seth.
Hope the fridge didn't die, or if it did insurance covers a new one.
Looks like the fridge was water tight so fingers crossed on a good brew.
Time to switch to kegging for you I think though. Too many bottles :p

Doc

OH bugger.

what a mess.

Did the Rauchbier survive mate?

cheers

PS. I thought i had a lot of bottles :) Im buying stocks in the bottle brush company before you clean up :)

Bloody Hell Les, only just caught up with these pics - how did things end up mate? Insurance mob swindling ya, or are you winning? Hope the Kolsch survived it all. The karma police will surely be on your side for a while now mate ;) Best of luck with it all Les,

Shawn.

Oh it gets worse Kingy, I get to the hospital and report my status and the doctor says "so you say you havent had a shit for 7 days, well we will have to sort that out before we remove your appendix"

5 minutes later the only male nurse Ive ever seen (anywhere) comes in and says "Im here to give you an enima"

Oh the pain - The missus said I went bright red (my face that is). :blink: Jees Im getting sick of useing that smiley
sorry to laugh at your misfortune but that's funny as heck! :p Comedy Gold!

Latest posts

Back