• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Storage Solutions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
I laid my hands on one of these the other day and am planning on throwing in a few shelves and such.. needs a small bit of conversion... they swing from the base out.. few hinges from the hardware store should sort that out... mine is not going to store beer but it easily could..

I threw the tape over it last night and it easily fits a Kit box so will easily fit a 23lt tub... in fact it would probly fit 4 with some carefully fitted shelves.. Anyway.. I think I have access to one more (have to check but more than likely) if anyone wants one?

Let me know... I reckon it could be insulated fairly easily too.. just glue polyslyrene layers to the inside... it is plenty freakin solid too BTW.. :excl: (2 blokes to roof rack or ute/trailer job)

Dimensions are as follows

all these dimensions are internal effective use space

Thickness: 375mm
Width: 955mm
Height: 1350mm

all these dimensions are external effective use space

Thickness: 450mm
Width: 970mm
Height: 1430mm

That's a hanging plan cabinet incidentally, but it's missing the spikes that the plans hang on (which you would remove anyway if you're not hanging plans in it.

so its 375mm deep? and almost 1m long.

I might be interested. It could store all my bottles that are currently in boxes.

do you need to get rid of it any time soon? I probably wouldnt be able to pick it up until 15 may

Just thought Id show off my me new little storage shed.. making room for beer inside.. Gotta Luv it.. couple of hours tinkering today and under $25 for the materials to convert.. the shelving is removable so racking (if I choose to convert it at a later point) from the top shelf to the base should be a doddle!!

Back