STC 1000

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear m3taL also works on power lines
india_power.jpeg

Nick JD said:
M3tal has the right to decide what is, and what is not safe for himself.

The irony is delicious on a website dedicated to making insane amounts of tax-free booze, the clear overconsumption of which will take years off the lives of the forum members and cost the tax payer millions.

But yeah, let's decide what's safe for others', hey?

Some of us are all too quick to point out debatable shortcomings of other peoples brewing techniques, but are then happy to let them potentially fry themselves, their family, their visitors and maybe burn down their neighbourhood.

How ironic.

Black Devil Dog said:
Some of us are all too quick to point out debatable shortcomings of other peoples brewing techniques, but are then happy to let them potentially fry themselves, their family, their visitors and maybe burn down their neighbourhood.

How ironic.
Seeing as I advocate quite possibly the most clandestine brewing method on this forum, I'm gonna guess you are not familiar with the correct meaning of ironic.

Nick JD said:
Seeing as I advocate quite possibly the most clandestine brewing method on this forum, I'm gonna guess you are not familiar with the correct meaning of ironic.
I thought we were talking about a suspected, less than safe electrical fit up, not someone who documented an already well known method for brewing in a bag in a small pot on a stove...

"Insert a big "smilie" emoticon here as I am currently using my IPad and have no access to this function"

Cheers

In your kitchen there's a 240V appliance that has completely exposed live wires about 30mm from your fingers.

Email your local MP to complain about the dangers.

M3tal's wiring is correct, and won't cause a fire. Only problem is if a 6'8" child gets on top of his fridge and starts chewing on the chocolate wire. Not ******* likely.

Put it in a jiffy box and the risk is under the rug.

Just get RID OF THAT DAMNED TOASTER! :p

dicko said:
I thought we were talking about a suspected, less than safe electrical fit up, not someone who documented an already well known method for brewing in a bag in a small pot on a stove...

"Insert a big "smilie" emoticon here as I am currently using my IPad and have no access to this function"

Cheers
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4976

Hi Cube,
I just tried it on here in a new post and the emoticons didn't work, or at least did not appear on my post, so I deleted it.

It does state in the instructions that the icons may not work or may appear as some other figure.

Cheers

Nick JD said:
M3tal's wiring is correct, and won't cause a fire. Only problem is if a 6'8" child gets on top of his fridge and starts chewing on the chocolate wire. Not ******* likely.
Or if a child pulls the cord from the bottom near the power outlet..... you don't need to be tall to get at these! I know, my 2yo pulled mine off the top of the fridge so it can happen and kids do climb on chairs or anything they get to and drag to where they want.

I am bewildered that an Electrical Fitter who is married with 5 young kids seems pretty blasé about it. :blink:

dicko said:
Hi Cube,
I just tried it on here in a new post and the emoticons didn't work, or at least did not appear on my post, so I deleted it.

It does state in the instructions that the icons may not work or may appear as some other figure.

Cheers
Ok - some websites may ignore them. iMessages, txting etc all work fine. Hit and miss on websites by the sounds of it.

barls said:
branching in to data cabling as well i hear
2180039413_f54b142ff4_o.jpg
Isn't this just someone testing if their spaghetti is cooked "al dente" or not?

dicko said:
How dare you speak to a PRO MEMBER like that, Nick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
so thats the way its going to be now with this pro thingy hey

B344ABBD-EF4F-492A-A23F-6DD2E6D50BA1-915-00000155E4FCD2E0_zps83e45627.jpg

im amazed no-one has asked why he didnt spend another $2 to get a lead the dog hasnt chewed on.

cheers: HBK

Latest posts

Back