State Of Origin Decider

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whos going to win

• maroons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blues

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
...snip...

And as far as the talent pool bullshit argument goes....you blokes up north have nowhere near the competition poaching your juniors for other sports. Think yourselves lucky while it lasts...

Like soccer, stealing all the talent... they did win the A-League championship so yes they are talented
and Rugby being in the final of the Super 15, let's hope for a championship Saturday night
Well the one exception is the AFL i guess... not as dominant as 5-10 years ago but still with 3 times more premierships than any NSW based teams... the one that is... not like 2 up here (at the moment)

You'd have thought there'd be no talent left for Rugby League after all that success... it seems they still had some though, well enough to beat NSW anyways. :lol:

(disclaimer... born in Vic and just some light-hearted stirring)

Like soccer, stealing all the talent... they did win the A-League championship so yes they are talented
and Rugby being in the final of the Super 15, let's hope for a championship Saturday night
Well the one exception is the AFL i guess... not as dominant as 5-10 years ago but still with 3 times more premierships than any NSW based teams... the one that is... not like 2 up here (at the moment)

You're right Argon. They won the soccer and the SOS. F&%$ em.

However, I am a good Australian and a gracious loser. Well done to the Queensland team and I hope all good Queensland fans celebrated in style.I'm going for the Reds this weekend again st those ******* Crusaders and for Snow - the only genuine Reds fan I have seen on this site.

schooey Posted Yesterday, 11:19 PM
**** off, Pete... You don't get the right to come and gloat in this community when it suits you if you won't support it like you used to, and I don;t care how good of a bloke you are or how good your football team is! Join in or **** off for good...

I do not agree with what he says, but will defend to my death his right to say it. But I will, Tidal Pete isn't famous for the Shark BITE Brewery for just any old reason! Another victim TP! You're a legend!

Talent pool stealing? Um... we have now 2 AFL teams up here, and they (the AFL) have been trying to pinch talent for years. I mean the 2 NRL players nicked by the AFL are both Qlders (well, in SOO, they are).

The private schools are all set up for Rugby Union, and Liam Reddy for goodness' sake - son of a RL player is a football player.

Talent stealing is going on through the eastern seaboard, not exclusively to NSW.

Goomba

So suck on that New South with you talent pool of 3 to 1 more than us poor & inferior bastards!

So if NSW's population is less than 2 x that of QLD (according to current estimates) how do we get a talent pool of 3 to 1?
With maths like that you better hope QLD doesn't win more than 10 in a row ;) :)

So if NSW's population is less than 2 x that of QLD (according to current estimates) how do we get a talent pool of 3 to 1?
With maths like that you better hope QLD doesn't win more than 10 in a row ;) :)

It's Queensland; we'll be good to count to 12. 24 if we take our socks off.

. We're as strong in defeat as we are in victorey; enjoy it while you can...

And as far as the talent pool bullshit argument goes....you blokes up north have nowhere near the competition poaching your juniors for other sports. Think yourselves lucky while it lasts...

mate, your not to strong in defeat, that was quite an angry post, probably had a few beers unda ya belt.
cheer up, its not that bad.. :drinks:

Went to the game . Great way to send off Locky.

Go QLD!

Congratulations to the ALL BLACKS I mean Morons. Although at the end when Thurston was out on the field in his wheelchair I thought I was watching an episode of GLEE :icon_vomit:

:icon_cheers:

Paul

trust a queerslander to have his thoughts on the dirt track :lol:

get some help mate, you need it.

I'm sensing conspiracy because my wife says the same thing. Now the help I require is going to have to extend to doing something about the paranoia I'm now experiencing. The psychiatrist won't know where to start.

I agree I also wonder how queenslanders are able to work out they have won 6 series, that's some serious counting involving more than one hand.

Paul

.I'm going for the Reds this weekend again st those ******* Crusaders

I agree Fatz, 12 appearances in 15 super rugby semi finals , 7 title wins, those ******* Crusaders,

those awesome ******* Crusaders :icon_cheers:

wyatt_crockett-420x0.jpg

Argument goes the other way with the Crusaders - they had a Qlder playing for the Allblacks for many years.

Go the reds now. Different issue - if it were the Waratahs, Force, Brumbies or Rebels (prmphhhh) I'd still be going for them. It's a franchise based system in Super Rugby, not a pure state vs state thing.

Don't have 6 digits per extremity and I can count past 24. Must be being the son of immigrants - not as inbred.

I'm always amazed that around Origin, you always get the expat NSWers bagging out Qld and Qlders - my simple answer is "why do you live here then?". Same as the Vics bagging out NRL in Qld - "if you're Victorian and you love your Victorian game, go back to Victoria, where they play it more".

My grandfather was an immigrant twice in his life - and his motto has always been "when in Rome.......... don't bag it out".

It part of the culture of SoO. Bag the shit out of your NSW mates the next day, and vise versa.

Sure i could get upset over the comments posted, but we won. Thats sweet enough for me.

The "all blacks" comment, who is playing and a kiwi? blokes on both teams who could play for other countries like fiji,samoa etc, but they want to play on the biggest stage.

We sent our NZer to AFL years ago.

My future QLD star, just needs to grow into my jersey

IMG_1111.jpg

I'm sensing conspiracy because my wife says the same thing. Now the help I require is going to have to extend to doing something about the paranoia I'm now experiencing. The psychiatrist won't know where to start.

in the corner with his bum to the wall i would think..

I agree I also wonder how queenslanders are able to work out they have won 6 series, that's some serious counting involving more than one hand.

Paul

I think Queensland needs to get smart and tighten up on their migration policies and keep the bloody Mexicans like you out of the great state.... :ph34r:

I've got a feeling you're upset about something. Just a hunch though.

Back