State Of Origin Decider

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whos going to win

• maroons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blues

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good grief - 22 - 0. Going to regret niggling the qlder at work today at this rate.

xxxx, by a carton at the moment

Thankfully, who'd want VB to win anything :icon_vomit:

Edit: if I'd been thinking ahead I would have had a Red Beer of some type on tap this week/weekend.

shit.....

still, better to die on your feet than live on your knees, GO THE BLUES 2012 :icon_cheers:

shit.....

still, better to die on your feet than live on your knees, GO THE BLUES 2012 :icon_cheers:

Gotta love Qld hey Dave.

If you behave yourself we may just let you say your a queenslander B)

Was a great game in terms of sending Lockyer off. Not the biggest fan of his but he is a champion. The high scoring and flowing of play was great but deep down I was hoping it came down to the last 5 mins with scores drawn. Great game though!

feel sorry for thurston though, that replay was painfull to watch.

come on Queensland, do it for old man Lockey and Petro!!

Greats of the game, they've been around a while. To give some sort of idea just how long, Petro Civoniceva's nickname around Redcliffe used to be "Petrol Seventy Cents a Litre" :lol:

Screwy

There are so many things about this 6 straight that don't sit well with me. But the one thing I can live with is that Locky has been a great servant of the game and I can handle him going out on top.

shit.....

The problem with being on your feet is that it places you in the ideal position for Paul Gallen to squeeze your testicles.

As the great senator Ron McAuliffe (do a Google if you must?) once said:

IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE WHEN YOU'RE A (Born & bred) QUEENSLANDER!

GOODBYE LOCKIE YOU ARE A REAL CHAMPION.

So suck on that New South with you talent pool of 3 to 1 more than us poor & inferior bastards! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TP

**** off, Pete... You don't get the right to come and gloat in this community when it suits you if you won't support it like you used to, and I don;t care how good of a bloke you are or how good your football team is! Join in or **** off for good...

yeah you blokes have won six on the trot, you've deseved it, you earnt it... But I'll still take all your shit and be blue than beckon to a fucken cane toad. We're as strong in defeat as we are in victorey; enjoy it while you can...

And as far as the talent pool bullshit argument goes....you blokes up north have nowhere near the competition poaching your juniors for other sports. Think yourselves lucky while it lasts...

The problem with being on your feet is that it places you in the ideal position for Paul Gallen to squeeze your testicles.

trust a queerslander to have his thoughts on the dirt track :lol:

get some help mate, you need it.

Thank god the repeats of Home and Away where on to watch.....waste of free to air

Rook :icon_cheers:

Thank god the repeats of Home and Away where on to watch.....waste of free to air

Rook :icon_cheers:

state of origin? / home and way? was there some mention about fairies in this thread? :lol:

Back