• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stainless Steel Shelves And Conical Fermenter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
P9030405.JPGP9030404.JPGP9030401.JPGP9030400.JPGP9030398.JPG[attac
hment=27009:p9030399.JPG]P9030396.JPGP9030402.JPGP9030403.JPG
Hey Guys, got a couple things for sale, open to offers.. Would be able to bring to the Brisbane Area on the Queens Birthday long weekend...

• The 1st 2 pictures are of a corner shelf, Stainless Steel and measures 60cm deep, 69cm wide and the splashback is 30cm high. Would be suitable on Brew stand to hold HLT or as a Wind break for Kettle. Endless ideas I guess..
  • The 2nd 2 pictures are of a shelf that attaches to a wall or something similar, heavy duty S.S. Top shelf measures 39cm deep, 69cm wide and 90cm high. The bottom shelf is 30cm deep, 66cm wide and 33cm high. This could be suitable for any application, sit your Mash-tun on or whatever.
  • The 3rd 4 pictures are a Stainless Steel Conical that I have used once, holds 25 litres.. Has a dial thermometer that shows you the temp of the wort, 2 outlets with SS ballvalves, 1 outlet is to dump/harvest the yeast and the other is for draining the beer without any trub. The lid/fermenter has seals on it to ensure a tight fit for fermentation and a hole for a bung and airlock..
As said, open to reasonable offers and could arrange for collection around Brisbane on the Queens Birthday Long weekend, could even arrange something around the Sunshine Coast.. Or you could arrange your own Courier or something..

:icon_cheers: CB

Attachments

• P9030399.JPG
    P9030399.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 22
Why is the conical getting offloaded CB?

She is a beauty..... :icon_drool2:

Why is the conical getting offloaded CB?

She is a beauty..... :icon_drool2:

Its just been sitting on top of my Fermenting fridge looking pretty, was going to use it through winter out of the fridge but no need to really and it would only be for maybe 2 months(average winter temp here is 20-22degrees) so not really worth it.. Good Bling value though..

Plus I have only 1 fridge for fermenting and the Conical doesnt really fit in it as its a smallish fridge... Better off trying to get some $$$ for it and I then buy a new esky or another Celii Tap!!!!

What is the size of the conical please?
Also would you be able to box up if I organise a courier to pick up?

Cheers

Ahh yeah thanks for that I was able to read.

The size as in measurements eg height, width and depth.
Hence the boxing up question.

The bench which joins a wall looks alot like a deep fry bench??

What is the size of the conical please?
Also would you be able to box up if I organise a courier to pick up?

Cheers

Reg,
Looking at 850 High and about 450 wide/deep... May actually be 30ltrs right to the top... I could bubble wrap it and box it up.. ;)

The bench which joins a wall looks alot like a deep fry bench??
Yeh, it could be.. I bought them to use at work but never found a need for them, I could hang onto them and use when I build a brewstand, but they are just taking up room ATM...

CB,

Did you sel this stuff or it it still available?

BOG

CB,

Did you sel this stuff or it it still available?

BOG
Hey BOG,

Sold the Fermenter, going to keep the stand one with the 2 shelves, but the corner unit is still available..

how much did the fermentor go for ?

For future reference If I see any come up.

BOG

Back