Stainless Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From memory I contacted them regarding some valves but didnt get a reply. Shame there are no prices on their site though :(

Pok

From memory I contacted them regarding some valves but didnt get a reply. Shame there are no prices on their site though :(

Pok

So did I, still waiting.... :unsure: I really think email has become a poor way of communicating these days, time to get back on the phone.....

:icon_cheers: CB

Emailed them - will repot back.

There are prices once you click on the more info links. And price wise it's nothing inspiring however the internally threaded skin fitting and flanged SS nuts are hard to come by so may still be added to a shopping cart of mine sooner or later. Thanks for sharing the find Sama.
:)

Yep, good get Sama.

They seem to have a few odds and ends at an ok price Doggie.... A liitle communication, from them, may bring some rewards here is all! Internally threaded skin being one...

Nice ! :beerbang:

kettle hop screen?,nylon thread tho..and ive found stainless allthread to be hard to track down,anyone had any luck with a contact as yet?

lrg_c102.jpg

Better still, one of these with a cap for keg dry hopping.

Nar just use a tea ball, I have a large one that cost me under $3.00

If you do want a stainless screen similar to that pictured, A.G. stores have them in many sizes, there used in irrigation equipment..cheap as chips.

Batz

Back