• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

SS fittings for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirem

Reaction score
$250 for the lot.

Everything located in Adelaide.

20141213_111610.jpg

Hi.
Do you know what sized fittings or thread type and size your fittings are?
What where they used for? Where they used all together or did you acquire them separately?

I am also interested in your valves. What sized fittings are they, do you have a part number?

Cheers

jubilakka said:
Hi.
Do you know what sized fittings or thread type and size your fittings are?
What where they used for? Where they used all together or did you acquire them separately?

I am also interested in your valves. What sized fittings are they, do you have a part number?

Cheers
99% of them are 1/2" BSP. There are a couple of smaller fittings at the bottom of the photo, a gas line T-piece and couple of smaller hose tails.

At one stage they were all used on a 3 tier brewery. I bought most them at once and then just added to my 'collection' over many years.

The electric valves are sold.

slcmorro said:
Just another weldless BV setup for an upcoming HLT build.
I don't want to be separating piece by piece and posting all over Australia. I think I have advertised at a good price to sell as one lot.

You have, I agree. I however don't want the lot. If you don't want the hassle of seperating and posting, that's your call. No worries.

Latest posts

Back