So What Has Happened To All The People That Used To Go On The Chat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to use it for a bit, until i came on and was verbally molested by cocko. then i started doing to others what he'd done to me. it was a sad cycle.

i kinda liked it, but it permanently scarred me.

He was literally molested.

you're right bum. wrong word.

it was a cun-tageous affair, warmbeer. so much blasphemy and ridicule. i was addicted.

lit•er•al•ly (ˈlɪt ər ə li)

adv.
1. in the literal or strict sense: What does the word mean literally?
2. in a literal manner; word for word: to translate literally.
3. actually: The city was literally destroyed.
4. in effect; in substance; virtually.

So, was it option 2, or option 3?

5. witty wordplay based on another word with a shared root; a pun: Bum's pun was literally totes awesome.

6. well-crafted ambiguity unfortunately neglected due to current state of mind; a hangover: Warmbeer's Thurs night was literally totes awesome.

I was going to start a new thread but thought I'd get flamed.. anyway it was going to go like this..

'FMD! (just made a new acronymn, the last two words are Me Dead), there is a chat function? I'm not sure if I want to but I'm pretty bored so why not.. anyone else keen? I think we should re-instate Friday Night Chat Night, unless you've got something better to do than drink beer, at home, in front of your computer talking to strangers.

So I'm there in the chat now. I saw a guest come, I said hello etc, they said nothing and left.. that's not fun.'

..anyway, true story. I'm there now if you want to talk to or abuse each other in real time!!

and if you right click and go open in new window/tab.. you can even keep reading more interesting shit or watching red/youtube.

Bump.

The last time anyone was on chat was that night in January when Glot started a new thread complaining about people starting new threads.

Glot hasn't been seen since that night.

Why doesn't anyone use chat anymore? Cocko? No. We go there hoping for Cocko.

I'm bumping this thread because I can't be the only one around here that gets bored and wouldn't mind blowing some time talking sh*t about beer (or anything else if beer isn't the topic of choice at that particular time).

I say, let's bring back the chat. It'd add something a little extra in making this place feel like a proper community (which this place may have been lacking recently).

If be keen for some chat room action, good way to kill some time for sure!

Latest posts

Back