"SNOBS" no rinse, food safe sanitiser

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At guess I would say no. For 2 reasons.
1. It has a citrus odour,meaning it will leave a film of whatever the citrus additive is behind and cause contamination in your brews.
2. It has glycine in it which will cause the same as above and again cause contamination.
This is assuming you use it to clean your fermentor,pots etc but it would no problem for cleaning your brewing area.
Just make sure you don't get your cleaning mixes mixed up and use one where you shouldn't .
Cheers....spog...

What would be better is 'Peerless Pro S Clean' you can use that as a surface sanitiser, as spog mentioned the scented ones are not good for sanitising your brewing equipment S Clean is quaternary sanitiser which people use for sanitising their brewing gear.

wide eyed and legless said:
What would be better is 'Peerless Pro S Clean' you can use that as a surface sanitiser, as spog mentioned the scented ones are not good for sanitising your brewing equipment S Clean is quaternary sanitiser which people use for sanitising their brewing gear.
Haven't heard of this product before,where can it be found ,manufacturer etc.
Cheers...spog..

Bunnings used to sell it but only stock the scented version now, if there are ant commercial cleaning outlets near you spog try them otherwise Bunnings will order it in.
I believe Peerless Pro are a Perth base manufacturing company if you Google them or even 'S Clean' you should be able to find a local stockist.

wide eyed and legless said:
Bunnings used to sell it but only stock the scented version now, if there are ant commercial cleaning outlets near you spog try them otherwise Bunnings will order it in.
I believe Peerless Pro are a Perth base manufacturing company if you Google them or even 'S Clean' you should be able to find a local stockist.
Shit i just realised that there is a cleaning chemical supply shop here,dunno how I didn't think of them before,thanks.

Once used a scented oxy clean...had a perfume in it....

Left the worst soapy taste to all my beers ...

If it has a scemt....domt use it

Back