Six tanks Darwin micro brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D3ft

Reaction score
Has anyone been to Darwin and tried the beer at six tanks? I was quite concerned going up to Darwin from Melbourne that I wouldn’t be able to find a ‘good’ beer. There is no Dan Murphy’s and I couldn’t fit a keg of home brew in my baggage

After struggling to find a good drop at the bottle shops, i stumbled across six tanks. I was quite impressed.

IMG_1048.jpg

go and check out purple mango brewery I was there 18 months ago it was ok but I don't think he had been open too long he was a very friendly bloke let me go in and see his setup

go and check out purple mango brewery I was there 18 months ago it was ok but I don't think he had been open too long he was a very friendly bloke let me go in and see his setup

I asked around. Looks like the purple mango brewery is closed.

I asked around. Looks like the purple mango brewery is closed.
what made you go to Darwin mate I was up there for about 15 months and hated every second of it I was working fifo on the inpex gas plant

what made you go to Darwin mate I was up there for about 15 months and hated every second of it I was working fifo on the inpex gas plant

I grew up here. I’m just back visiting family. I’m a civil engineer, so inpex has been a consideration. But I had forgotten how hot it is here.

I grew up here. I’m just back visiting family. I’m a civil engineer, so inpex has been a consideration. But I had forgotten how hot it is here.
everyone kept telling me to wait for the dry season.. .....then they had the hottest dry season in 90 years it sucked so bad I'm a boilermaker I was working out on the jetty which sounds nice but every job you did you had the fully encapsulate the area in plastic

Latest posts

Back