Site Gauge For Hlt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbelly

Reaction score
Can any one advised me on how to make a site gauge for my HLT[ss45lkeg].Sick of having to measure the hot water in my 3liter jug then tip it into the mashtun,must be and easier way.Just checked out the Grain & grape site they sell them but would cost a $105.00.Any ideas welcomed

Can any one advised me on how to make a site gauge for my HLT[ss45lkeg].Sick of having to measure the hot water in my 3liter jug then tip it into the mashtun,must be and easier way.Just checked out the Grain & grape site they sell them but would cost a $105.00.Any ideas welcomed

Get yourself a thin piece stainless steel and measure using your jug and mark it on the stick. works great and is easy

Beerbelly,

See HERE

TP :beer:

Back