Sierra Nevada Beers Buying In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Down at Warners in Newcastle during the week and they advise that they will be doing (mixed?) 6 packs of Sierra Nevada beers for about $22.00.
Heaps better than previously priced. Must have a new deal on the go.
More research to be done.

These are the legit import beers, hence the lower price.

This from IBS newsletter:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
$21.99 6PK or $77.99 CTN

Sierra Nevada Kellerweis
$21.99 6PK or $77.99 CTN

Sierra Nevada Porter
$23.99 6PK or $81.99 CTN

Sierra Nevada Stout
$23.99 6PK or $81.99 CTN

Sierra Nevada Summerfest Lager
$23.99 6PK or $81.99 CTN

Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
$25.99 6PK or $91.99 CTN

*No affiliation*

Hearing nothing but good things about these beers, nice selection they produce as well. Love the look of the Seasonal beers.

Anyone know of any retailers selling them in sydney ? Close to the Northern Beaches would be nice.

Just the other day my local bottle shop got the Hefe in and also the double IPA.

http://www.cuttycellars.com.au/

These chaps also have a great selection of Belgians, I think 3 or 4 of the trappist beers and loads of others.

Nice!

Went to the tasting at the IBS yesterday (by accident!). Had samples of the 6 or so beers that are official now. My god they are fresh, just as I remember in Chico. Never had a good SN beer in Australia until now. The grey imports were always stale. Bought a six pack of pale, stout and porter.

I picked up some SN Pale Ale's from Bayfields at Belrose. Was quite surprised to see it there.
Looks like they only ordered a few cases as they were only selling them as stubbies.
I'm there quite often, never seen SNPA on the selves.
Can you recall how much?
Pete

Back