Show Us Your Tap Handles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord Raja Goomba I said:
Another very very very happy customer of Barls.

Here are a trio of handles bound for my new (as yet unpurchased) kegerator.

2 are Sassafras, the other is Zebra Wood (I'd never heard of it, but is a remarkable tapworthy wood). The photo doesn't do it anything like justice (just see my beer photos to realise that my phone (or me) doesn't take good photos).

They are spectacular (or is that spectapular?) - truly a piece of art, and Barls is a very talented man. Even puts the screw in the bottom.

20160724_102720_zpsgkrepmuy.jpg
Stunning with the grain running full length of the handle

shaunous said:
That would be sweet.

Why not a couple of pigs trotters? 4 tap with taxidermy pigs trotters .
Camo6 said:
I've got a couple of friends trying to source me some new handles. One's a mad Sambar hunter and the other comes across the odd mob of pigs (both hunt for meat and conservation). I'd love to convert a set of young spikes or big tusks to handles. Would be a great focal point if any Greens voters dropped in. Also chasing a cat paw for a mobile setup if anyone has one.
That would be sweet.

Why not a couple of pigs trotters? Actually I really like this idea now. 4 tap with taxidermy pigs trotters .

We do have a wood lathe or 3 here.. might whip up a couple of handles myself at some stage just for fun. :D

I can't tell if your serious or not. So I'll say your not.

Back