Show us your beer bottle/can/glass collection!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heyhey

Reaction score
Not sure this is the right spot to post this sorta thing, but I think it could be fun.

This is my bottle and can collection, there might be some same beers, but the bottles are different.
IMG_9017.jpg

Must have taken a while to lay out like that mate :). Where do they normally reside?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Home Brewer

Would love to take a photo of mine but they are still waiting to go in their final place on a shelf around the walls of the man cave.
Currently have about 50 sitting atop the sliding doors.

Can't post any pics as I am away but you have just made me remember that I have 2 boxes of cans I grabbed from a deceased estate auction almost 18 years ago with the idea of making a glass fronted display cabinet.
Bugger it now I am going to juggle the wife's to do list and make it,I reckon I may be in for some criticism from her...hmm flowers,chocolate, nah I'm stuffed,ahh well..:)
Cheers...spog...

Curly79 said:
Must have taken a while to lay out like that mate :). Where do they normally reside?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Home Brewer
Unfortunately due to currently renting they live in boxes at the moment. Once we get a permanent work placement, then I'll buy a house to live in and setup a proper man cave.

Just picked up 5 monogrammed glasses from the op shop here in Port Maquarie for the princely sum of $ 4.00,happy happy.
Cheers.....spog...

Back